Question for CM spotters

Discussion in 'Trying To Conceive' started by wantababybump, Oct 3, 2008.

1. wantababybump

wantababybump Well-Known Member

Ive had EWCM the last two days. I was going to do SMEP and so far have stuck to it (last time BD was lastnight) but do you think I should BD the next couple days just incase?...Im also doing opks but havent gotten a pos on one yet (going to try one around 2-3p) but if its still not pos what do you suggest? Do another later in the PM (like 9 or 10p) or? I havent really kept too much track of my CM but do know that this was definitely stretchy and was definitely EWCM...thats a good sign that im going to ovulate right? I feel so daft :dohh: I mostly have just done opks and this is only my 4th cycle of actually charting so Im still unsure of some stuff especially when it comes to CM and CP!! lol:blush:
    My temp also dropped today which I know is a good sign of ovulation. Yesterdays temp was 36.28 and todays was 36.15..what do you ladies think?

2. littlestar

littlestar Proud Mum to a Little Boy

i'd still go for it till Fertility Friend confirms you've ovulated - just to be double sure :happydance: a few more days :sex: won't hurt then you can take a well earned rest in the TWW!

:dust: for a sticky one for you this time!

3. wishingonastar

wishingonastar Well-Known Member

some women get ewcm several times during one cycle and sometimes without having ovuated at all (though usually it does act as a sign for ovulation)
    BD as if you've ovulated now according to SMEP but keep testing too and tracking CM incase you're experiencing early EWCM and get more later...
    x

4. tansey

tansey Finally a Mummy!

I would behave as if you haven't OV'd yet, just in case! Good luck! xx