Question for everyone plz?

angeleyez92

Pregnant with 1st baby!<3
Reaction score
Hey there. I have a question and I am not sure if it sounds stupid or not. I have been having pains in my stomach, both higher and lower. They are like really bad but it feels like my stomach is tightening up. Kast night it hurt a lot. Is this normal or no?:confused: I have also had headaches, nausea, and im not really hungry.. I am waiting until the 10th of feb to test. does this sound normal to you guys? I am completely clueless:dohh:....

how long ago was your ovulation?

ahhh we are almost on the same cycle as me, haha i ovulate early, u can use OPK(ovulation prediction kit) or some pple cramp(i do thats how i know when i do) or u can take ur temp everyday and the change in temp usually tells u when u r

i had cramps a couple days ago, which im hoping are implantation cramps! that maybe what u r experiencing, usually happens6-10 days after u conceive when baby attaches but other than that i really dunno (hope that helps alil)

Thank you. I am hoping that it is implantation bleeding.. do u think that it could be? or is it too early for that.?

i had it a couple days ago and thats what im praying it is! so ill keep my fx'd for both of us!

o i know! idk if i can wait to test this much longer!!!! my ticker doesnt match my cycle, i need to find a new one!

o i know! idk if i can wait to test this much longer!!!! my ticker doesnt match my cycle, i need to find a new one!

:haha: I know me too. My boyfriend and I :sex: on the 24th of december and then i started bleeding on the first. i never get my period until the 10th or 11th. I took a test a few days ago and it was negative.. do you think my epriod just came really early or could that have been implantation bleeding?

when hubby and i BD sometimes it causes me to have it come earlier than normal sometimes BD makes ur body relax more atleast thats what my mom always told me cause that is almost exactly what happened to me, we BD the 25 and period came the 31 and usually doesnt till the 2nd

I am hoping thats not the case... lol thank you though

Why dont you try to keep track of your symptoms and temps on fertilityfriend.com. I started ttc after April 2010, but never really knew when to try until I started keeping track of it on here. It has def helped me have piece of mind, and not wonder if im DTD at the right time. :) Its alot of work, but its worth it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mummynugs
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"