Question for hcg trigger users

deedee2015

Reaction score
Hey ladies. Is there ANY chance a trigger shot would still be in system after 23 days? Here's my
Short(?) Story:

Did a trigger on November 8 with Iui on the 10th, booster on 11th and 14th. (10000 iu total) I tested out the trigger but never got full clear/blank line. I did get my period the day it was due, Nov 24. It was pretty heavy for 2 days and barely spotted for 3 before gone. I took a test to see whether the booster was still there around Nov 29 and it was. Then tonight again and still 2 lines.
I have no real preg symptoms And the line seems to not be getting much darker. What's happening?? Ill try to post a pic. Tia!

23 days out trigger wouldn't still be showing up.

I would try to refrain from testing unless it's with first morning urine (when it's at its concentrated), and schedule a quant test with your doctor asap with a repeat done after 48 hours if it comes up positive.

Keeping fingers tentatively crossed for you :flower:

The trigger was gone 10-14 days. A line after that means pregnant. Can you get hcg levels tested? The tests will only darken up to a point.

Thanks ladies! I am scheduled for a blood test tomorrow and went and got a CBE digital which came back pregnant! I had an IUI last month that I guess did the trick!

I hope the numbers are good tomorrow:thumbup:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"