Question for ladies who have/had a strong feeling about which gender their LO is

ilysilly

Reaction score
I just KNOW I"m having a girl. I know I'll be excited either way, but I can't seem to shake the feeling. Did any of you have very strong gender guesses as well, and were they right? Thank you!

Yes I knew that I was having a girl when I had DD and that was confirmed at 27 weeks. In fact I would almost cry any time anyone said they thought it was a boy!! lol. this time I've always felt it was a boy and at the 20 week scan they told me I was right!! :)

I KNEW from about 8 weeks I was having a girl. Everyone else said boy, and when I said "nope, she's a girl" they just looked at me like I was stupid.

Sure proved them wrong ;)
She is definitely 100% little girl, and I couldn't be happier.

I did and I was right! It was so strong and I even had dreams that my twins were boy/girl Before we knew what there were we bought 2 bears one said its a boy and the other its a girl lol

I don't understand my gut instinct, but it kept swearing that this was a girl in me. My instinct was horribly off - my son was proudly showing off his boy parts at our 20 week scan! :nope: :nope: (I'm thrilled he's a boy! I just hope he doesn't think it's good to be whipping out his boy parts and showing them off all over once he's out of my womb. :haha: )

I don't understand my gut instinct, but it kept swearing that this was a girl in me. My instinct was horribly off - my son was proudly showing off his boy parts at our 20 week scan! :nope: :nope: (I'm thrilled he's a boy! I just hope he doesn't think it's good to be whipping out his boy parts and showing them off all over once he's out of my womb. :haha: )

One can only hope! Thanks for a little laugh. :hugs:

i was 100 percent convinced i was having a girl.. i was very wrong lol

yeah i've been totally sure 6 out of 7 times, with my youngest i went into my gender scan at 16wks and told him that if he said it was a boy i'd call him a liar lol. This time im not totally convinced either way-i could've sworn i was having twins but only one at 11+2! Looking forward to the 29th to find out. i have no preference really.

I had the strongest feeling we were having a girl (i secretly wanted a boy at the time). My whole family thought girl actually, they even bought us girl clothes from auctions and things like that. We had a mutual friend who at the time was pregnant with a confirmed girl and we were just going to give her all the clothes if it turned out we were having a boy.

I would never have said out loud that I was 100% sure she was a girl for fear of looking stupid with the whole "mothers intuition" thing. But, when we had our 20 week scan and told us girl I was secretly smug with myself :)

I knew from day 1 I was having a little boy. I just couldn't see any chance of him being a girl - I was definitely right, that was definitely boy parts I saw at the 20 week scan :winkwink:

I wasn't sure at first but once I got to 11 weeks I knew I was having a boy! I was right!

i knew ella was a girl the minute i knew i was pg. tis time im sure its a boy but dont know for sure til the scan on 7th! xxx

I knew I was having a girl too. Knew it with every fibre of my being. And the Ramzi and nub theory all pointed towards it being a girl. I was having dreams of my little girl and my husband and I had started referring to the bump as she.

Well, she actually turned out to be a little boy at the 20 week scan :) And I couldn't be happier. I was a tiny bit disappointed when I saw a definite something between his legs in the scan, but by the time the sonographer was showing us that it was a boy I was just overwhelmed with love for my little boy. Now I can't imagine him ever having been a girl in my mind. This is our first, so it doesn't matter either way for us. I do very much want a daughter, but we hope to have three children, so there is time yet.

So mother's instinct isn't always correct :)

x

I knew it was a girl from the beginning!

With ds, I was adamant he was a boy from the day I found out I was pregnant. We stayed team yellow out of choice and I was still so surprised when he was born and they told us it was a boy. This time I have more of a girl feeling and we were going to find out but baby kept its legs tightly shut and wouldn't show us!! So it'll be a surprise again.

PS My mum was apparently 100% convinced I was a boy - oops!

I was adamant we was having a girl, just everything about the pregnancy swayed to girl and all the different types of gender prediction said girl, not a single one came up boy. Everyone I knew kept saying I was having a girl but nope I'm having a boy :0) was shocked to begin with and I was upset I no linger had permission to play baby the dirty dancing album lol x

Yea I tell my husband everyday "were gonns have a girl"
And he gets mad. I've got a name picked out because he's so against having a girl that he won't pick one. As much as I want a boy, my gut tells me it's gonna be a girl. Either way I'll b excited/happy.

I didn't really think about it to begin with, I was just so worried I wouldn't make it past 1st tri after a previous loss lol. But once the whole drama of my bursting into tears in the ultrasound room was over and they managed to calm me down and we actually got to SEE baby lol... I knew from that moment we were having a boy and I was 100% right :)

Mother's intuition I guess lol

XxX

Oh, however! DH's mum was SO 100% convinced she was having a girl that she bought all girls clothes... Obviously she was wrong lmso! He ended up a girl for the first 3 months of his life lmao XD

XxX

From the moment I found out I was pregnant I 'knew' it was a boy and was only drawn to looking at boys colours/clothes; had the scan on Saturday and little one is indeed a boy.

xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"