Question for other co-sleeping mums!

S

Serene123

I wish for this not to be a debate on co-sleeping. I do co-sleep, and I intend to continue, I just have a question.

By firm mattress, what do they mean? My mattress isn't what I would call "soft" but then it isn't particularly firm either. It's not springs. Erm, it's like this but flat not bumpy:

https://www.justclickbeds.com/images/sleepezzedivs/sleep/04%20%20Backcare%20Extreme.jpg

Does it not say on the mattress?? I dont know if all of them do, but i jusssst bought a new mattress and i asked for 'firm' and i'm fairly sure it says it on some label on it... ? Sorry dont know if that helps..

tbh I think any mattress that's not excessivly soft such as a waterbed should be totally fine.

Have you looked at an Orthapedic (sp) matteress? Thats what I've got and it's firm but comfy

As long as it's not soft enough for her to roll into you because it dips if you lie on it, and if she can move around and lift up her head (so if she's on her front she can still turn her head or lift it to breathe) I'm sure it'll be fine. I think they just worry about people putting babies onto really soft things that they could suffocate in if it comes up around them.

Sam's brand new mothercare cot mattress is softer than anything I've ever had on my bed! x

I bought the king orthapedic before max was born . its a serta one so I move but he dosent lol

As Sams mum said as long as it's not too soft it should be fine :)

Yay for co-sleeping :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mummynugs
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"