question for the ladies ttc baby no 4.

ricschick

Proud mummy of 6!
Reaction score
hi guys me and my partner are considering trying for baby no 4 but im not sure, i was wondering what made you decide and are you nervous about having a 4th and will it change your lives much? thanks guys.
and any other additional info would be great!

Hi we are ttc number 5 lol but just wanted to say when we had our 4th it was really lovely and tbh it didnt really make much of a difference in the house because we had 3 already so we were used to all the feeding changing etc and having another baby just kinda fitted in. From my expereience going from one child to two was the hardest but after that i think it gets easier as your in a routine already and the new one just fits in with that. Good luck if you do decide to have another.
I see you have 3 girls-my first 3 are all girls and i got my little boy 4th xx

you guys are my heroes!!! lol
im currently trying for #3 x x
fingers crossed for us all!

Lol good luck i hope you get your bfp soon!! I love having a big family but OH said if we are lucky and we get pregnant with number 5 it will be our last:hissy: lol but we have to stop somewhere i suppose!! xx

Hi we are ttc number 5 lol but just wanted to say when we had our 4th it was really lovely and tbh it didnt really make much of a difference in the house because we had 3 already so we were used to all the feeding changing etc and having another baby just kinda fitted in. From my expereience going from one child to two was the hardest but after that i think it gets easier as your in a routine already and the new one just fits in with that. Good luck if you do decide to have another.
I see you have 3 girls-my first 3 are all girls and i got my little boy 4th xx

that is the one thing that makes me realy want to ttc as id love a boy and oh diff would love a boy!

im preggie with no 5 the more the merrier life is hectic with three so theres not much differance with 4 so good luck and go for it :hug:

that is the one thing that makes me realy want to ttc as id love a boy and oh diff would love a boy!

Yeah thats why we went for number 4 as OH really wanted a boy being the only male in the house full of us girls lol poor sod!!! :rofl:

Yeah thats why we went for number 4 as OH really wanted a boy being the only male in the house full of us girls lol poor sod!!! :rofl:

yep the same here!! he would love love a boy and so would i, not sure what to do with a boy tho lol:dohh::rofl:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->