question for the ladies ttc baby no 4.

Discussion in 'Trying To Conceive' started by ricschick, Apr 22, 2009.

1. ricschick

ricschick Proud mummy of 6!

hi guys me and my partner are considering trying for baby no 4 but im not sure, i was wondering what made you decide and are you nervous about having a 4th and will it change your lives much? thanks guys.
    and any other additional info would be great!

2. vikki1978

vikki1978 Guest

Hi we are ttc number 5 lol but just wanted to say when we had our 4th it was really lovely and tbh it didnt really make much of a difference in the house because we had 3 already so we were used to all the feeding changing etc and having another baby just kinda fitted in. From my expereience going from one child to two was the hardest but after that i think it gets easier as your in a routine already and the new one just fits in with that. Good luck if you do decide to have another.
    I see you have 3 girls-my first 3 are all girls and i got my little boy 4th xx

3. Franki83

Franki83 3 Babbas, Thinking of 4..

you guys are my heroes!!! lol
    im currently trying for #3 x x
    fingers crossed for us all!

4. vikki1978

vikki1978 Guest

Lol good luck i hope you get your bfp soon!! I love having a big family but OH said if we are lucky and we get pregnant with number 5 it will be our last:hissy: lol but we have to stop somewhere i suppose!! xx

5. ricschick

that is the one thing that makes me realy want to ttc as id love a boy and oh diff would love a boy!

6. carrieanne

carrieanne Well-Known Member

im preggie with no 5 the more the merrier life is hectic with three so theres not much differance with 4 so good luck and go for it :hug:

7. vikki1978

vikki1978 Guest

that is the one thing that makes me realy want to ttc as id love a boy and oh diff would love a boy!

Yeah thats why we went for number 4 as OH really wanted a boy being the only male in the house full of us girls lol poor sod!!! :rofl:

8. ricschick

yep the same here!! he would love love a boy and so would i, not sure what to do with a boy tho lol:dohh::rofl: