Question for third trimester ladies

so for those of you who have HAD hemorrhoids, how long of treatment with creams and such until they go away. Yes, they are HORRIBLY painful =(

I haven't had constipation but I have gotten them. I think it's just from the weight of the baby down there. Honestly it's no uncomfy for me at all, I was kinda surprised as I work out etc but I am on my feet with the baby pushing down all day long, so that's probably why. Maybe you'll be lucky and won't get them!

so I called my dr this morning. How embarrassing to have to ask for something for this, but oh well. It's PAINFUL and I can't function like this. I just want to lay on my side and not move..
so anyway- they are calling me something in.. something stronger than the over the counter creams and such. Let's hope it works in a flash!! I've got a nursery to put together and well.. working 12 hour shifts in the hospital doesnt help either.

i got my first hemmoroid in 2 tri and it was just awful itchy stingy little *******s I used the OTC meds for 2 weeks and no relief had to call the dr to get a med with some steroid in it and three day it started to feel better but I do have to say you have to sit on the toilet for a while and really rub it in for it to take effect. i was just putting it on and not rubbing it in and it didnt work very well. I still have the cream and am using it now again on the same one that has reappeared suddenly!

i got my first hemmoroid in 2 tri and it was just awful itchy stingy little *******s I used the OTC meds for 2 weeks and no relief had to call the dr to get a med with some steroid in it and three day it started to feel better but I do have to say you have to sit on the toilet for a while and really rub it in for it to take effect. i was just putting it on and not rubbing it in and it didnt work very well. I still have the cream and am using it now again on the same one that has reappeared suddenly!

thanks for the info. I'll def take that into consideration. I think they are ordering me a suppository.. so we'll see when I go pick it up. I sure hope it works fast. I don't know how people deal with these constantly. They're the worst

I only noticed them after I had DD1 as the pushing had pushed one of the piles out :sick: I was constipated towards the end of this pregnancy.
This pregnancy it hasnt been so bad as I've cut out all meat since Xmas

Nope, had neither and am very nearly at the end now :)

Yeah, no constipation for me..lol it's been quite the opposite all throughout my pregnancy, actually. Mm, haemorrhoids..around 25 wks maybe, I had one ity bity thingy poking out (sorry don't know quite how to describe it), dabbed some witch hazel on it for a couple nights and it disappeared asap. It never hurt or anything.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->