Question for those experienced moms/mums!

PugMama22

Reaction score
I'm pregnant with my second child and experiencing a very different pregnancy than with my first. Wondering if there is any truth to the theory different pregnancy symptoms different sex? Basically am I having a girl?!? Lol just kidding, but my pregnancy with my son was much different and I am curious if that's my first clue that this could be a girl? We'd be happy with either boy or girl so it doesn't really matter, but it does make me wonder!! I'd appreciate any feedback! Thanks!

My first two pregnancys couldn't have been more different and they were both boys! xx

Both of my pregnacies were completely different.
First I was sick and tired and spotty, craved fruit and sweets, carried high and second I felt great the while time carried very low and craved salt.

I have two little girls. So no truth to it for me.

My first and second pregnancy were polar opposites, and both were boys. With my first, I had morning sickness, food aversions, craved only spicy things, and had a HUGE belly and carried very low... Second pregnancy, no sickness, no food aversions, craved candy/chocolate, carried very high and had a tiny little bump. This time, my pregnancy is like a combination of the two so far! I'm craving sweets like sugary cake and ice cream, little to no nausea, food aversions again... So, I can't wait to see what the sex of this baby is. :)

Both my boys had eerily similar pregnancies. This pregnancy is wayyyy different (my fourth) so I too am wondering if I am having a girl, lol.

Both my pregnancies were COMPLETELY different!! And I have one of each:)
And this pregnancy (baby#3) is again very different than the other 2 so I'm not sure it has anything to do with gender!

It's true for me with my girls I felt so sick and wanted sweet things and was soooo tired!! With my boy I felt fine hardly any feeling sick or tiredness and I craved savoury foods like steak and crisps xx

Mine were very typical boy and girl pregnancies. Mild/no sickness with my boy, and wanting bacon ALL the time. Very sick with my girl. My cravings were odd with her but I was super duper sick so definitely says girl. I'm being really sick this time so I'm thinking pink again. Time will tell!

Both my pregnancies were COMPLETELY different!! And I have one of each:)
And this pregnancy (baby#3) is again very different than the other 2 so I'm not sure it has anything to do with gender!

:rofl: I keep saying this is either twins or an animal as it's different to both!

My first two pregnancies were identical and I have a boy and a girl.

I was a lot sicker with my daughter! Thinking pink for you.

Mine seem quite similar and I think I'm having a boy

1st two pregnancies were very much different but had a few things the same ( couldn't stand raw onions and MS until 22-23 weeks ) but other then that totally different I even carried different. I have two boys :)
This pregnancy is different again but some similarity.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->