Question for those who did medicated IUIs

Vonn

Reaction score
I am interested to know the medication(s) you were on with your bfp cycle! Please share as I am trying to learn about all the meds and combinations that have worked for ladies. I'd also love to know your age and reason for doing IUI, if you are willing to share.

AFM--My DH and I have done two unsuccessful IUIs so far: one unmedicated and one medicated (50 mg clomid). My DH has normal SA; I have high FSH, low AMH. I really want to better understand the medication options for IUI as I have 4 more that are covered by insurance. IVF is not covered, so I want to make the most of my IUIs.

Thanks so much for sharing your experiences! H & H 9 months to you all! :flower:

Hello I fell pregnant naturally this time around but have been started on thyroid meds for hypothyroidism which was subclinical at the time of our iui to concieve ds. We had our iui about 18 months ago and I had gonal f shots to stimulate and buserelin to stop me from ovulating on my own. Hcg shot to bring on ovulation then iui then 1 week after iui another hcg booster to boost progesterone production. Had 3 dominant follicles and got our bfp which resulted in twins but one died early one and we have our healthy ds who is 9 months. Hope this helps and good luck x

I had gonal f with my iui too but my son and this pregnancy were natural conceptions. Try Accupuncture, adding extra complex b to a prenatal supplement ( aids implantation) and read better baby for changes to diet. If there is a chance of you getting pregnant with iui you can do it naturally too 😊 x

Sorry I was 29 with iui and my natural conceptions were 34 and 35 x

Isaac--Thank you for responding! I'm sorry to hear about the twin loss, but how wonderful you conceived naturally this time around. It makes me wonder if your subclinical hypo got in the way last time. Hypothyroidism has been such a bugger for me to get sorted out. It has really negatively impacted my life and my fertility. I think I'm getting closer to having the right meds.

Mrs.--Thanks for sharing! It's amazing that you, too, conceived naturally after needing ART previously. I am doing weekly acupuncture and have added a b complex...and just about every thing else I can think of to maximize my chances. I hope it all pays off. It is just really hard to give my DH the negative results every month. Such a roller coaster!

I know it sucks and when you've tried for years it's hard to keep "trying!" But the month we conceived my son we had sex every other day without fail and I'm sure eating a protein rich natural diet helped too. Good luck xx

Thank you for the well-wishes, mrs.!

Anyone else willing to share their success story? Thanks so much!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->