Question for those who had a LO already

Lunabelle33

Reaction score
Hey there,

I am ttc for number one And I have been since Jan 2013. I am about a month and a half late, Which even with my irregular periods they normally start about now. I did take a test about two weeks ago, it was negative. Since then I have been having crazy period cramps, I normally don't get them until a day or two before I start not two weeks. And these are actual cramps not little ones, they are like when I am on my period. I did Google it to see, and it said there was a possibility of pregnancy.

My car has recently broke down and I am waiting for my new one to be ready so I cant get to my dr for about 3 weeks. Have any of you ladies had this happen to you? Is it worth my time buying another test?

Thank you so much.

With both my pregnancies I have minor period like cramps during the week I was suppose to start. I remember with my first, one of my co-worker's mom was an ob so we called her to be sure. And she confirmed that you can have period like cramps around the time you are suppose to start, but miss you period. Hope this helps.

With both my pregnancies I have minor period like cramps during the week I was suppose to start. I remember with my first, one of my co-worker's mom was an ob so we called her to be sure. And she confirmed that you can have period like cramps around the time you are suppose to start, but miss you period. Hope this helps.

Thank you :)

I distinctly remember saying to dh that my period was about to start as I had the telltale cramps - then a few days later tested and got my bfp for my dd! Lots of luck xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->