Question for those who have had a previous c-section

Bug222

Mum to Iain and Brodie
Reaction score
Hi ladies- I'm 5+3 today, experiencing a lot of pain along my lower abdo near my section scar. It's not all the time, mostly when I am bending over or reaching for something. Anyone else experience this? Maybe stretching.. But I'm pretty early.

Hi hun I didn't want to read & run, I did have a c section but I don't feel any pain around scar I do have a lot of cramping and niggling pains sometimes in my abdominal area, but my little one is 5 years old so maybe could be due to your c section Hun xX

Hi Hun, I've had 2previous csections, my last being nearly 3 years ago. I had cramping and stretching around my scar from 5-8 weeks it eased off a bit after that. Just take it easy get up slowly, don't over stretch etc :)

yes i have been feeling like my scar is particularly sensitive. i'm early too but there must be something stretching already!

Thanks for your replies ladies. I was pretty busy yesterday and now after a good sleep it is feeling better.

Hey hun this baby will be my 4th section so thought I'd give you my experiances. ...with every pregnacy after my first section I experianced pains. ..The first tri it was quite bad stretching and twinges then through sec tri it wasn't so bad but it did tend to get achy and sometimes tender to touch during tri due to baby becoming more heavy and uterus growing quite rapidly again but it's nothing to be concerned about unless the scar becomes red and raised as this can be a sign of the scar rupturing or not doing well under the pressure...if this happens then it must be checked out but sounds to me like what your feeling is Pretty normal ...you will find it can become tender If you over do things or have a long day walking around which is also normal xx

Thank you charliemarina! :) :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mummynugs
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"