Question for those whose LO STTN

someoldgirl

Reaction score
I don't expect my lo to sleep through for a VERY long time as he wakes for a feed at around 11, 2 and 4.

My question is if your lo sttn now, did they wake several times a night before or have they always been good sleepers?

Any frequent wakers suddenly start sleeping better and at what age?

x

Kayson now sleeps through at 11months, he slept through from 2-4months and then stopped!! xxxxx

My LO has always been a good sleeper - she's been STTN since about 9 or 10 weeks. For the few weeks before that, she was only waking up once, taking her bottle and going straight back asleep. And for the few weeks before that, she was only waking up twice.

She only woke more frequently in the first couple of weeks but quite often it was me who had to wake her (she was slow to gain weight and had to be fed at least 4 hourly at night).

my son's sleeping has always been all over the place. at 19 weeks it went really bad... waking up to 7 times at night. then at 6 months it suddenly got better- just 1 waking and then down to STTN for about 3 weeks. now he is waking once again during the night (he is 7.5 mnths).
he has completely gone off his milk in the daytime (weaned at 19 wks) so middle of the night is only time he'll drink a bottle. so i don't mind. I think all babies go through stages of good and bad sleep. xxx

when i bf lo she would wake twice during the night for feeds but since moving onto formula at 3 weeks old she has pretty much slept through the night,

once she was sleeping through night it was easier to get her into routine, so now she is asleep by 9pm on her own!! she has alwasy liked her sleep (like i do!!)

is your lo ff or bf?

zakk slept through from 10 weeks then stopped at 4 months and now is back on track at 8-10 months.

it comes and goes!

however if he wakes now its NEVER for milk.

Eloise slept through from 8 weeks (I was very lucky) but she likes her sleep anyway. Although lately she's waking earlier and earlier.
I just woke up at 8 weeks in a panic wondering why she wasn't awake yet and she was still asleep when I went in to check her.
We did feed at 11 2 and 4 when she was a bit younger, then she stopped waking at 2, then at 4. Hope it's not long for you xx

ETA she's formula fed, I think they wake up less typically?

Louie woke up twice for breast feeds until I switched to formula at 2 weeks old, then it was just once a night. That one night feed got later and later until he dropped it completely at about 9 weeks. xxx

Aymen woke AT LEAST twice a night...sometimes 3!

Then a few weeks after we put him in his own room, he started to STTN, he was about 7 months old!

He now sleeps at 7pm, feed and nappy change at 10pm and then goes down til around 7am, where he has another feed and will sleep till around 8.30-9am.

He's done me a massive favour sleeping thru as i work most mornings!

Thanks for your replies. He's always been on formula and is now almost 11 weeks x

My LO always woke up 4+ times a night and around 9 months very suddenly started waking only once then after a week STTN every night since. It's because I started filling her up with thick ready brek (porridge) right before bed, it worked from the very first night and now she's weaning herself off that and still STTN!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->