• Welcome back! The Xenforo Cloud migration is now complete. Thank you for your patience! NOTE: please make sure to report any issues to our Technical Support forum and we'll review ASAP.

Question for you ladies

lizlovelust

Reaction score
Hi ladies,

First off, congrats to all of you!!

Anywho my question for all of you ladies is...when you were in your TWW did any of you get horrid cramping around "IB" time? And any of you have mild bleeding with it? I'm 6DPO and I am spotting when I wipe (hardly anything on a panty liner) and I'm cramping pretty bad today. I am also super fatigued, nauseous and lightheaded....:shrug:

I got some mild AF type cramps 9dpo, got my BFP 2 days later.

Thanks! My cramps felt like AF, they were pretty strong but then again my actual AF cramps are horridly strong.

I am 7weeks and experiencing the same, this is my third pregnancy but it still does not stop you worrying
I hope all is well ❤️

I hven't gotten a BFP yet as I'm only 6DPO but wanted to know if anyone else has felt like this and ended in a BFP :)

I hven't gotten a BFP yet as I'm only 6DPO but wanted to know if anyone else has felt like this and ended in a BFP :)

Sorry am a newbie and really don't understand the short text yet
I blame my pregnancy brain

I have been to the doctors as I was experiencing cramps along with extreme tiredness and could not keep any thing down I had slight discharge and he has said to keep an eye on it by form of panty liners and there hasn't been any since, I still get them so have arranged an early private scan in order to put my mind at ease
I hope this helps x

Also suffered form vertigo before I was pregnant and so I put the light headed down to this but I sleeping more than ever did on previous pregnancies

Hello! Yes, exactly the same for me. Terrible cramps around implantation and spotting on days 6-9DPO. Have had 3 BFPs this week so FX for you!

Keep us posted! I have a doc appt to confirm everything tomorrow so will let you know :)

I cramped really badly and just felt generally awful right around AF time (the day before and the day of my expected time.) I told my husband that I was getting "the visit" and that we'd have to try again next month. Then, two days later... BFP!

ugh I think it's an early as heck AF :( there's not enough to fill a panty liner but when I go potty there's a good amount in the toilet, a couple small clumps... it's weird cause I know I'm onlyu 7DPO.... ugh!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mummynugs
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"