Question for you lovely ladies....

Sparklebaby

Mummy to Jenny
Reaction score
:hi: well Im back :winkwink: and I have a question for you....(btw im NTNP)
Im not pregnant according to my last test...(superdrug) my last AF was around 14th dec? used to have a 33 day cycle before i fell preg with my Daughter Jenny. so that makes me late so far... :coffee: I havent been tracking my periods but i do know they have been regular since my body got back on track.
I have no obvious signs that Im preg. the only thing I do have is tonnes of EWM over several days last week and last night. it was a while since i fell with jenny so i forget other than the tiredness and peeing if i had any other symptoms.
when i tested with jenny I had a :bfp: 9dpo and that was before AF was due.

when I ovulate i can normally feel the release and I also get the EWM for aprox 3 hours? no more than a day anyway.

do you think its possible that the same test i used before would not pick up again if i was preg?

GAHHHHHHHHHHHH i dunno what to do :shrug:

not sure hun i had the same thing i tested one day was negative tested the next and i was postive tha was 2 weeks now i am 7 weeks pregnant try test in morning when there is more hormones in urine?

Could you have ovd a little late this month? If so then I would try testing again in a few days! Fingers crossed for you hun xx

thanks girls. im thinking of testing again at the weekend. bn feeling a lil nauseas this morning too so u never know x

I think that you should wait fro one week and do another test.

I had a negative test at the end of november and then on the 3 dec i has a bfp. I used the clear blue digital and first response (which was previously negative).

Hope that this helps, good luck BTW.

xxxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back