Question for you newly expecting ladies

lynn23

Reaction score
Hello there,

I hope this is okay to ask, I have a question for you ladies that are newly expecting. I am wondering, did anyone NOT have an increase in CM before missing their period? Did anyone get a bit dry like usual..

I am wondering currently if I am pregnant because I have been feeling nauseated almost daily on and off for the past week or so (which isn't normal for me). I also have been getting more zits than normal over the past week or so.. I don't really have increased cm tho, and I have read in a lot of posts as a symptom. I also have sore boobs.. and am expecting AF around 11th of this month. Just curious if any of you had similar symptoms before you found out you were pregnant. :)

I didn't really notice any increase in CM - but then again I wasn't monitoring it either. Good luck!!

I really do not remember. It does seem a bit early for symptoms if AF is not due until the 11th. Good Luck :)

I cant say I noticed but I wasnt monitoring infact I didnt really monitor anything!

I would say it was about the same as usual.

I didnt have any symptoms at all until a week or so after af was due.

i definatley had sore boobs/nipples and deifinatley got zits! ones that hurt like boils too!

I am a runner and found myself very exhausted during my runs. That was my first symptom of pregnancy.

Everyone has different syptoms throughout pregnancy. Hope this is your month =] xxx

I really dont wanna sound dumb, but could some one please tell me wat cm is? lol x x

CM is cervical mucous :)

I have read that people experience an increase of it as a sign of pregnancy.. like more and lotiony type thing. It's frustrating to wait, and its odd that I feel so nauseated.
I wish I could take a test now hehe. I think I am around 10dpo but I don't want to test till right around when my period is due.

I didn't notice more than usual, good luck for this month hun! :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->