Question! I'm so confused.

AmandaRaquel

Reaction score
Might get a little too graphic.

I was six days late for AF. Woke up went to the bathroom and peed. When I wiped there was very very light pink on the tissue. Instantly my stomach dropped, I thought I was starting my period. Went to work that night, went to the bathroom, darker red left on tissue, went ahead and put a tampon in. Came home after work bearly any blood on tampon. Figured it was the start of my period I'm not bleeding that bad. Put another one in went to bed. Woke up no blood but it was a yellowish tint, normally what I get at the very end of my period. Thought that was odd. Put another in, just in case, was going to wear light colored shorts. :) Hours later, same thing, no blood. Didn't put another one in, went to the bathroom, nothing left on tissue. Before work, only very light pink. Now nothing. I'm so confused.
Advice?
Could it be implantation bleeding?

My other post. Talks about what else has been going on.
https://babyandbump.momtastic.com/trying-to-conceive/2002345-has-no-one-talk-help.html#post29479993

It might not be implantation bleeding,but my sister had some spotting at 6-7 weeks pregnant,and ended up fine.Maybe you should go get a blood test from the dr.Have you tested at home yet?

Yes I have. All have said 'not pregnant'. Someone told me it could be because I'm taking a digital test an my HCG may not be high enough yet. I'm calling my doc tomorrow and ill make an app for Friday.

Digital are 20miu they are very sensitive, frer are 25miu.
So don't know why people always say they're not sensitive I got a pos digi at 10dpo.

If you suspect you could at all be pregnant though you need to stop using tampons IMMEDIATELY they aren't safe to use in pregnancy

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->