question ladies using cloth nappies and question to ladies using disposables

Wriggley

Reaction score
ok zacoiya had pampers new baby nappies which worked fab but now getting too small - i brought orange pack of pampers that leaked even with just 1 wee so i brought the green pack pampers - every poop ends up by his shoulders nd is ruining his clothes and i have to chuck them as refuse to use poop sained clothes. the new baby ones where a different texture nd were lovely but none seem to be same texture

i cant use huggies because they dont agree with his bum so concidering cloth nappies - did anyone change from disposable to cloth? did you notice i different in how well they told baby poop nd wee?? i change lo as soon as he finished his poo.

do cloth nappies hold better? how do you use cloth nappies??? what about when your out?? anyone know a good website that explains how to use them without confusing me?

am also having trouble with pampers so will be keeping an eye on this!

sorry i cant help :flower:

i know you said huggies dont agree with him, but i really highly recommend the newborn series. (pure and nautrals in the usa). they are hyproallergenic and made from cotton, so pretty close to using a cloth diaper.

https://www.huggiesclub.co.uk/newborn/products/newborn
https://www.huggies.com/en-US/products/diapers/pureandnatural

i know you said huggies dont agree with him, but i really highly recommend the newborn series. (pure and nautrals in the usa). they are hyproallergenic and 100% cotton, so pretty close to using a cloth diaper.

https://www.huggiesclub.co.uk/newborn/products/newborn
https://www.huggies.com/en-US/products/diapers/pureandnatural

thanks but it was the huggies pure that didnt agree with him

i use pampers swaddlers . same texture as the new baby ones.
pampers baby dry are awful, but those are great!

We switched to cloth and they hold poo and pee better than disposables for us and are much more cindy on him too. When we're out, wet or dirty nappies go into a zippered wet bag & then tossed in the nappy pile for washing when we get home.

If you want more info and suggestions on brands etc. visit the Natural Parenting section!

i use pampers swaddlers . same texture as the new baby ones.
pampers baby dry are awful, but those are great!

dont think they have them in uk :(

just looked at the bag, they actually say swaddlers, then new baby in little letters underneath ... they go up to size 4. (i think your sizes are diff, but if its any perspective, LOs cousin is in a size 5 and shes 14 months old)

We use Pampers.
Have you tried a bigger size?

Hey don't go throwing perfectly good clothes away!! Soak them in Napisan, it is brilliant!! :)

we use cloth and have been for the lst couple of months. I can thoroughly recommend it. Haven't had a poo leak with it once. we have had a few wee leaks initially, but once we figured out which nappies work best for Isla's shape we have eliminated those too. cloth nappies are also very cute & will save you money. when hubby put on the odd sposie inbetween we had leaks, especially poo.

I hated the Huggies pure as well, didn't work for us at all. We used the Pampers Swaddlers and loved them, but it sounds like you don't have that option. We use the Pampers Baby Dry very successfully now since he outgrew the Swaddlers. Not quite as soft, but they don't leak for us.
You can get some excellent info on cloth diapers in the natural parenting section.
Cloth wasn't an option we wanted to pursue, so I can't help you with that.

I haven't used pampers so I can't comment on them, but I found Huggies to leak on Clara. I just use the storebrand diapers (they would be different here in Canada than in the UK) and they fit the best on her. Of course, we still end out with the odd poop up the back or down the leg incident, but not often thankfully.

I had the exact same problem, i switched to asdas own brand little angels ones there fab, and a similar texture to the new baby pampers x

we use cloth nappies and they've been brilliant! Never had a poo leak and only the very occasional wee leak :) he even sleeps upto 8 hours in them. If u have any specific questions about them look in natural parenting forum or if u like u can PM me :)

Pampers Active Fit are great- Fin had some poo-based incidents in Baby Dry until his legs got fat enough for them, so we tried Active Fit and they've never leaked once.

We also use active fit on LO, only had one leak when he hadn't gone poo in 3 days and god it was an explosion! :haha:

I use asda brand and find they are amazing. Pampers always leaked on my LO to & huggies gave her awful nappy rash x

Hi, I use both! I use cloth at home and then Asda Little Angel when we go out.

I use pop ins (bought a pack of 10) and you don't need anything else with them (ie over the top) Hold everything fine.

When we go out I use disposables.

Hope that helps xx

we use tesco own brand nappies at night (we've never had leaks with them) and lollipop and bamboozle cloth - which are both great, but don't hold as much wee as the disposables.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->