Question please about cycles

Mrs.H2016

Reaction score
Hello, I am new, this is my first post so please excuse if this was asked already,but I am trying for baby number 4 and I have a question about cycles. See my son from my first marriage is 19 and then I have a 3 year old (in october) and an 11 month old. My cycle for my whole life was 28 days. On time never any issues. However after my last baby was born, my period is now 26 days one month and 30 the next. How do I tell when I am ovulating if just going by dates? We want to baby dance a few days before ovulation but I have no idea when that is now and does this mean I will have trouble getting pregnant? BTW I am 39, thanks in advance for all who answer. :)

I should point out that sometimes it is 26 days give or take a day. Hope that makes sense

I'm going through the exact same thing! I used to have regular 28 day cycles until I stopped bf a few months ago and now they range from 26-36? I think temping is the only way to know for sure when you ovulate

My cycles always varied by up to a week. I never tracked temperature but I did have a good idea when I was ovulating based on cm and ov pains. If that doesn't work for you, you could try opk's. I used them when trying to conceive my first as my cycles were really out of whack following a miscarriage. We conceived the second month of using them.

My cycles have always been 28 to 30 days at the longest; my last cycle was 37 days....I have a 10 month old....temping and opks I think are really the only way to pin point ovulation accurately.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->