Question: positive-negative

natbasinger87

Reaction score
Hi everyone! First I want to start by saying I LOVE this forum, you girls are some of the best out there!

I'm on cd 18... on cd16 at 8:15 at night I started getting pretty dark/positive lines on my Answer Opk (not digital) this continued at 10 p.m. and then at 5:30 a.m. on cd 17 I got an even darker line... so I went and bought a Clearblue digital OPK and got a smiley (first time ever!) (6 a.m.)

Well... when I got home from work that day, I took another Clearblue Digital and it was negative, this would be at 1:30 cd 17.. however, my Answer opk was still dark....

and that brings me to this morning.. again a negative digital opk, but still pretty dark answer opk...

so confused.. any thoughts??

(btw, i have pcos, took femara/letrozole cd 3-7 to help o)

I think that when you used the CB smiley, that was your surge.

I used Answer ovulation strips the first time I ever used ovulation strips, and they are notorious for having false positives. Your PCOS might have something to do with it but just because I know how those tests are, I wouldnt think so. BUT it might, the CB digis are not as sensitive I dont think. I would just go with what your smiley said though.

There is a website called peeonastick.com and the woman on there said she used an Answer OPK with WATER and it came out positive. Lol.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mummynugs
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"