Question relating to miscarriages.(probably boring lol)

Court28

Reaction score
Hi there, Im 18 and near the end of last year I experienced an unconfirmed miscarriage. I would have been about 4 weeks pregnant and i just remember getting sudden cramping, very very bad, and going to the toilet and seeing white and red little blood clot things. I went on internet and every sight i went on matched my description and told me i had miscarried. I wasnt too upset to be honest, because it hadnt set in that i was pregnant. I still thought about it all the time though, but continued on with my life.
This year i started my degree in Midwifery. A lady in the course is like a psychic and she told me she could see my son and gave me some information on him. I was thrilled to know that he was "there" and I cried for ages when she first confronted me. Now i just get really happy and smiley whenever she mentions him. She tells me he has my eyes, but my partners hair, that he wanted to be named Daniel, just things like that. I really like knowing things like this as it helps me paint a picture of what he looks like, how he would act if he were alive etc.
But im not sure if it will give me a form of closure, or always keep my heart wanting more?? Has anyone experienced anything like this???
like, i dont feel as sad anymore, it makes me happy to hear it, but im worried it may not be for the best? Any advice at all would be greatly appreciated x

I think it's wonderful to have a vision of your little one. It's been something I've wrestled a lot with, wondering things like "would she have my hair color, or his eyes, or was she even a she or was the baby a he... etc" but at the end of the day we won't know until we meet in the next life. which I believe is with the Lord. My take on psychics is they have a natural ability to be affected by the supernatural realm that I do believe exists around us. The problem though is that they don't always know what they're talking about and there is no way for us to know if they do. They tend to get a lot of the basics right, and confuse a lot of the details. My main point is I don't want you to be misled - even if you feel it's helpful information. It could make you more "obsessed" to find out more and more things about this child, and all you're doing is basing it off what someone else says - and I think what's really important is what YOUR heart says.

You felt you miscarried. That's really all you know, and it's enough for you to believe it. I felt I miscarried, I felt it might be a girl, I named her Justice and literally just days later I walked into a mall and saw a new store - a little girl's clothing store, and the name of it was Justice. It shocked me and I felt that was my baby saying all these things were signs that I was on the right path.

Look inside you - meditate on the memory of your little guy (or girl) and the real answers will come to your heart. You don't need a psychic for these things. Because your baby is always there with YOU.

:hugs:

Thank you so much for that, it really helps.
I dont know what else to say, other than THANK YOU!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->