Question- Sorry a lil TMI

Reaction score
Ok ladies I will start out with my information.
Im on CD 38. Which makes me 7-9 days late today. My cycles are between 29 and 31 days

Now for the little TMI info. :nope:

Yesterday I was in the middle of :sex: orally, and my partner was using his finger. Well when he pulled it out blood was everywhere. I got up and cleaned myself up and got a tampon. I assumed I had started. But When I looked at both his hand and when i washed up it was like normal menstral color. Very light. Like you would see if you cut yourself and wiped it of with a tissue. Anyway the day went on and I change the tampon. Nothing but a little bit on it. Got another one and waited 4 hours or so and NOTHING was on it. And I still have nothing.
Questions: Could this have been a sign of pregnancy? When should I test again? Or how long should I wait to see if AF shows up?

Note first test was :bfn: on CD 35/Thursday
I dont feel AF. I dont know what it couls be

If you don't see anything else, I'd wait until Tuesday or Wednesday. It's possible that you Ov'd late.

If you don't see anything else, I'd wait until Tuesday or Wednesday. It's possible that you Ov'd late.

Thanks I will do that. And I think Ill buy a more pricier test. I was also thinking Thanksgiving would be a good day to wait to test again? :blush:

You have more strength than I do! I would have tested again by now! LOL!

If you can wait that long, that would be a good day. Unless you are temping, it's hard to tell really when you Ov. And if you Ov'd later than usual that would explain both the bfn and why you haven't started yet.

If you can wait that long, that would be a good day. Unless you are temping, it's hard to tell really when you Ov. And if you Ov'd later than usual that would explain both the bfn and why you haven't started yet.

Yea, Ill be waiting till Thanksgiving. Ill buy a test Wednesday night. And just see what happens. If nothing Ill wait. And if nothing still I have a well women appointment Dec, 1st they can check it out for me.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->