question to all test-aholics out there!

MsLesley

Reaction score
i figured this would be more of an appropriate place to ask this question.

For those of you that started testing early, at what DPO were you when you started to see even the most faintest of lines....and im talking about lines that you can only really make out under different lighting...lines that are so faint that you dont even know if they are there or not or if it has color lol.

and then at what dpo did it become noticeable that it was a true positive?

TIA ladies! :hugs:

i was too afraid to see a line (bad memories from last two pregnancies), so i took a digital at 12dpo...

sorry i can't help!

7dpo it was definitely pink but SUPPER FAINT.

I didn't even bother testing beforehand because i thought 7dpo was pushing it.

my dates were correct, i was pregnant with twins, unfortunately we lost one and have one blessing.

I tested at 9DPO and got a visable, but faint line. Not sure if I would have gotten a positive at 8DPO or not though...

I started mine at 9dpo and it was super light, I had to put it DIRECTLY under a lamp, and even then hubby said he couldn't see it. 10dpo still light but hubby could see it. 11dpo & 12dpo I was ok, looks good. 13dpo I KNEW IT!!! IT WAS SO BOLD AND DARK!!!!

Also at 12dpo I got a major BFP on an OPK!

I noticed my OPK's i was using were getting darker (not lighter like they should have been doing) from about 7 or 8dpo. I had a maybe possible hint of a line on a hpt at 8dpo but wasn't sure. At 9dpo with third morning urine you can see in my siggy what I got. Faint but noticible lines and a positive digital.

I got a feint but visible positive at 7DPO and then got negatives for a week,tested 2 days before AF was due and got a more visible positive(all on IC tests). At 15 DPO(day after AF due) got strong positive on superdrug and then at 19 DPO digi conception said 3+

Hope that helps??!! Good Luck.

Jacci.xxx

WOW Ms Lesley, what a great question.

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

I tested at 10 dpo and got absolutely nothing, no faint line, not even a hint of a line. Tested at 12 dpo and it was a clear positive.

I brought 15 cheap tests from ebay for about £4 I tried them all the time and at 8 or 10 days b4 I was due to come on I got a tiny faint line, so faint I just thought it was there because I wanted it to be... by this time DH had had enough of "are you sure you can't see it. I'm sure theres something there. Look closer" We were watching the TV one night and an advert for clearblue digital came on...he said GET ONE OF THOSE TOMORROW I brought the 2 pack and tried it at 7 days b4 I was due to come an and sure enough it was possitive. The two minutes wait seemed to take a lifetime. I emailed a pic of it to my hubby at work with the caption "told you I could see a line":haha: I knew I should have brought a single one, the others now gathering dust in the box.

I got a faint line at 10 DPO and then a very clear line at 16 DPO but the one's in between were definitely lines. This was internet cheapies.
CB digi was positive at 10 DPO - 1-2 weeks.

I got a complete and utter bfn at 10dpo, then a super super super super light line at 11dpo my DH denied their was a line lol. Then at 13dpo got a faint line but def there and could see it at an arms length, tested later that afternoon with FRER darker line. Then another frer at 14dpo and a much darker line :)

Hope to help xxx

Mine was a faint at 10 dpo then gradually got darker every morning.x

7dpo I had colourless lines on my IC's that looked like evaps. Then they got a hint of colour at 9dpo.. then I had a faint positive on a frer at 10 dpo.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->