Question to anyone who orders asda online

K

Kalah

Does anyone else often get extra things that you didn't order? :haha:
I'm starting to love it, each order I wonder what free thing we'll get this week, you'd think they'd be more careful!
The other week we got 2 full bags of things we didn't order including two bags of chicken and frozen veg, it was great! I actually felt a bit bad though and called up asda to tell them, but the woman on the phone said to just keep it since it was their own mistake! Felt bad for whoever it was supposed to go to though..
They sometimes forget one or two things of ours so I guess it's even, so funny though! Today I got two packs of cookies :happydance:
Anyone else have this happen, or are the delivery trucks around here just kind of bad?

While i was pregnant i got 2 carrier bags off baby stuff including wipes, nappies, baby oil, talc, maternity pads and breast pads.. Saved me the best part of £40

Since ive had LO ive had cookies, bread, frozen veg, milk, wipes, marmite, donuts, pillows (no idea why)...

X

While i was pregnant i got 2 carrier bags off baby stuff including wipes, nappies, baby oil, talc, maternity pads and breast pads.. Saved me the best part of £40

Since ive had LO ive had cookies, bread, frozen veg, milk, wipes, marmite, donuts, pillows (no idea why)...

X

Wow that would be great! They seem to forget OH's bread a lot! Speaking of...I just realized they forgot our bread...off to check the reciept for what else is missing :dohh:

Ohh ive never got anything free, i feel like im missing out ha

lucky! they've done nothing but forget stuff for me, BOO

I used to be missing a lot when I lived in chesterfield so now everytime I order with any shop I always tick off my reciept to make sure we get everything

we had an extra bag of stuff on our last order
BE WARNED THOUGH!!!!!we ordered their jars of baby food on the offer 10 for £6!! didnt mention anything about not wanting subs but they sent 9 jars said one wasnt available, didnt sub it and charged us for 9 individual jars instead, i asked the driver about it if id be charged individually or if id still get the deal and he was clueless then i rang them and the fella on the other end of the phone tried to tell me id ordered 10 butternut squash!!! needless to say i put the phone down in the end and have decided that in future ill just go to the store and buy them instead of putting them on my on line order. Sort of missing the point of ordering on line but.....

we had an extra bag of stuff on our last order
BE WARNED THOUGH!!!!!we ordered their jars of baby food on the offer 10 for £6!! didnt mention anything about not wanting subs but they sent 9 jars said one wasnt available, didnt sub it and charged us for 9 individual jars instead, i asked the driver about it if id be charged individually or if id still get the deal and he was clueless then i rang them and the fella on the other end of the phone tried to tell me id ordered 10 butternut squash!!! needless to say i put the phone down in the end and have decided that in future ill just go to the store and buy them instead of putting them on my on line order. Sort of missing the point of ordering on line but.....

Oh I hate that!! They did it to me with that same deal on baby food! I once ordered 3 hair products when it was on 3 for £10, usually £5 each. I said allow subs so the deal wouldn't go if one wasn't available. Guess what they did? One thing wasn't available so they sent the other two (at full price) and subbed one my fancy John Frieda Silicone gel for curly hair with TWO bottles of cheap V05 crap! Luckily I was able to go into asda and return all 3 things and get the stuff in the store.

I get free stuff from sainsburys sometimes. Got a whole chicken once! Was carrying the shopping through and I said to OH, 'did you put that chicken on the list?' and he was like 'shhhhhhh!' and we just kept it. Very naughty I know, as we realised at the door and could've handed it back. We also had 3 packs of nice ham!

The next time wasn't as good, we got 4 random tins of evaporated milk, still no idea what to do with them!

I get free stuff from sainsburys sometimes. Got a whole chicken once! Was carrying the shopping through and I said to OH, 'did you put that chicken on the list?' and he was like 'shhhhhhh!' and we just kept it. Very naughty I know, as we realised at the door and could've handed it back. We also had 3 packs of nice ham!

The next time wasn't as good, we got 4 random tins of evaporated milk, still no idea what to do with them!

Use them for homemade cheesecake, yummy! :thumbup:

I usually don't even realize what's not supposed to be there until we're putting it away and I say something to OH like "I put your cream puffs on the bottom shelf" and he says "what cream puffs?" :haha:

Stopped using asda for deliveries as not only did they send me three huge jars of pickled cabbage, but they missed all of my frozen stuff three times in a row! The free cabbage definitely didn't make up for that!

Asda is the greatest I don't think they could get any more amazing.

Oooh, i have just started using Asda as sainsburies kept replacing my orders with expensive items adding sometimes as much as £30 onto our bill.

The first shop, we got 4 bags of cat litter instead of two, and last week we got two 24packs of Pepsi max instead of one!

Oooh, i have just started using Asda as sainsburies kept replacing my orders with expensive items adding sometimes as much as £30 onto our bill.

The first shop, we got 4 bags of cat litter instead of two, and last week we got two 24packs of Pepsi max instead of one!

I find sainsburys do that too. I suspect they do it deliberately espec. with special offers, e.g ordered 84 dishwasher tabs which were half price so £9, they subsituted them for Fairy ones that were £14.

I find sainsburys do that too. I suspect they do it deliberately espec. with special offers, e.g ordered 84 dishwasher tabs which were half price so £9, they subsituted them for Fairy ones that were £14.

Aren't they awful!! I swear Sainsburies did it every week except the first order. I'd had enough after i ordered bumper packs of Huggies super dry at buy one get one free. Instead i got one pack of the superdry and one of pampers, so i ended up paying £22 instead of £9.99. At the same tme i ordered a mega bottle of Persil on offer for £6 instead of £14 and i got the small one which cost £6.:growlmad: EVERY WEEK!!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->