Question to mommies/mommies to be?

Discussion in 'Trying To Conceive' started by AriannasMama, Dec 17, 2009.

1. AriannasMama

AriannasMama Guest

Before you got your BFP could you just tell that you were pregnant or was it a surprise? I am due for AF tomorrow but don't really feel any different, I threw up once this week (but that was due to a bad headache), and have only had some nausea on and off. I have never really had any symptoms before AF comes either so its difficult to tell if I feel different or not, lol.

2. MommyMichele

MommyMichele Mom to 2 girls and 4 boys

Hun with 3 of my 5, I never took a test. I just knew.

3. 2016

2016 Mummy and Preggo with #2!

When I got my first BFP I had absolutely no idea. Didn't feel any different. FF kept moving my ov date so I wasn't even sure if I'd ovulated yet!

4. Dancingkaty1

Dancingkaty1 Well-Known Member

when i was preg with my daughter i had no idea i was preg!! was 5 days late so did a test & was sooo pleased as we had been ttc her for 6 mths. Had a very easy pregnancy & only felt preg when she started to move as had no symptoms!! didnt need to wee more, no cravings...i just wish i could get preg again!!! i wouldnt even care if i had morning sickness!! its been 17 mths now :( xx

5. Staceiz19

Staceiz19 Mother of 2, 1 on the way

i had no idea i def wasn't trying as it was my first time at ever having sex soo when my period was late i was like uh oh took a test and well the rest is history...

except weirdly enough just one day after the test is when the nausea began...

6. ablacketer

ablacketer Just Call Me Angel :)

I knew with both of mine, I suddenly got bewbs! (for those of you with teeny bewbs Im sure you can relate. 1/2 a cup size is HUGE to us)

7. emma2810

emma2810 Mummy to 2 boys :)

i had no idea with either of mine,felt no different what so ever.

good luck!

8. wantingno.2

wantingno.2 2 princes + a princess

I suspected i was with my son.... couldnt tell you why though cos i cant remember!!! wish i could so i could compare the symptoms to now

9. futureM2be

futureM2be Well-Known Member

We've been try for 5 months and this month was the month that I was almost sure I was out....but suprise suprise I got my BFP.