question :)

miel

Married to an amazing guy
Reaction score
so since the :bfp: i haven't being really sick at all ...even my boobs don't hurt !!!
beside having no appetite ...i feel still completely normal ...

i don't have any spotting or bleeding so i am happy about that ...

does anyone else have no sympthons at all ?

I have lost all appetite too so that must be a symptom :D

Hi Miel! Congratulations again!

About morning sickness - some people don't get it. Also, it generally kicks in about six weeks into pregnancy, so you are early enough yet to get it. Also, symptoms can come and go as HCG levels double every 48 hours or so - so some days you can get heaps of symptoms and on other days they can disappear or reduce.

I am sure everything is fine.

xxx

hi miel hun,

i haven't had any as yet but my morning sickness kicked in about 6-7 weeks with lily. i'm hoping i won't get it this time as it was horrific!

Congratulations again!!!!! x

hi miel hun,

i haven't had any as yet but my morning sickness kicked in about 6-7 weeks with lily. i'm hoping i won't get it this time as it was horrific!

thanks hun...looks like we are right behind each other :happydance::happydance:i am 5 weeks +3days!

i haven't really had many at all, mostly feel really normal and was convinced something was wrong, but had a scan today and all good :happydance: several people have told me they didn't feel any different until after 3 months! I guess it's different for everyone! you'll be throwing up before you know it ;)

ellie good to hear you are all okay, ......yep my icky feeling in the mouth came around 6weeks, ....so you are still early..

meeeee... I have had no symptoms but little gummy bear is a-ok :)

:hugs:

Barely had any symptoms except the growing belly in the entire pregnancy! :)

Had heartburn from about 22 weeks on,
Had cravings on and off,
Had fatigue initially for the first few weeks.

Best of luck!! :)

I had very little symptoms, a few weeks in total (days here and there) of nausea but boobs only hurt from 10-14dpo and AF like cramps when AF was due the first time. Since then nothing, maybe the odd stretching tummy ache in second tri. Guess people call me one of the lucky ones. My Mum was the same so I think it's in the genes. Don't panic that you don't have any. :hugs:

Everybody told me this when I was going on about having no symptoms: Be careful what you wish for. And my dear Miel, I will pass that saying on to you too. Because at about six weeks, it hit me like a train!!!!!

As long as you've had no spotting or bleeding, I would not worry. BTW - did you get your HCG levels checked? That might put your mind at ease hun to see everything doubling as it should. I don't know if betas are standard for you or not.

no they won't do a blood tests until my next scan on the 27th ..they only confirm pregnancy at 6 week about ...when they schedule me at 4 weeks +5 days they made a mistake as they said it was to early to confirm pregnancy ..she still went ahead and did a scan ( were we saw 2 sacs !!!)but told me to come back at 7 weeks so we could confirm everything ...and do the blood tests etc...

I didn't have any symptoms the entire time I was pregnant either and while I don't envy anyone's morning sickness it does make it harder for it all to sink in. I imagine it's even harder to grasp when you've been trying for so long.

I think they'll likely just do regular bloods then as you are close to the point where a quantitative might not be so reliable. And that's right, I forgot it was both you and vineyard that are having twins!! Congrats hun!

And don't worry, a scan is much better than a quant since you can see that the sacs are where they are supposed to be. Less than 2 weeks to go! I'm sure you'll see heartbeats at which time the miscarriage risk goes down. Not as much as at 12 weeks, but definitely down.

Will be stalking your new journal soon :)

Yep, 6 weeks was it for me too, when the nausea kicked in, before that, just had some sore boobs and was tired :) The nausea lasted hardcore until about 10 weeks and the subsided, but every so often for a day or two will come back, like once a month.

And what's this about two sacs??!!!! I just read this, how fricking exciting!!! :cloud9:

I've only had a bit of cramping & dry mouth to date. So different from my 1st pregnancy. I feel great *so far*.

Congrats!

Miel, my only symptom until 7 weeks was frequent urination and tiredness. But, starting Easter day I feel ran over by a truck!! No throwing up but the worst nausea I have ever felt. Ugh. Hopefully it ends around 12 weeks.

I had no symptoms, apart from a slightly bloaty tummy and the odd bit of constipation. I still have no symptoms really, other than a smidge of heartburn and indigestion occasionally.

Try not to fret, I worked myself up into a total tizzy about it and in the end the only thing that calmed me down was when I got my doppler.

Apart from being a bit tired and having achy boobs, I didn't have and haven't had any other symptoms up to now so do try to not worry, remember every pregnancy is different hun

Good Luck xx

hi miel hun,

thanks hun...looks like we are right behind each other :happydance::happydance:i am 5 weeks +3days!

hi miel I'm the same like you 5 weeks 4 days,no sickness yet but very very tired headaches on and off and metallic taste that i can't get rid of it.but I'm starting feeling odd like nausea and can't stand a smell of burned cooking oil so for sure soon the sickness will come,how are you feeling?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->