Question...

browneyedshorty81

mom of 1 ♥ TTC
Reaction score
Ok i got my period on Thanksgiving the 26th.. I think i ovulated either yesterday or today.. i got my second high peak on my monitor today, but i haven't used it for like 8 months, because i haven't beeen TTC until now.. okay here is my question..

When i go to the bathroom, i have eggwhite clear stuff, which i know what that means, but then i have some blood in it, not a lot just little streaks and not a lot. just a few times .. so i was wondering if anyone else had this??

Fertily friend said i O'ed on Monday - Wednesday, but i dont think so.. so i dont know, just a little confused.. i do not TEMP anymore, so yeah. could i get someone's input please, thanks!

Hey!

Was your cm found via wiping with tissue or found via searching with your fingers? My only real suggestion could be maybe you had a little nick in your skin which caused a few spots of blood in your cm??

I dunno if blood streaked cm is a sign of ovulation as I personally only had streaks in mine when I went searching and probably cut myself but others might be different!

Emma.xx

no it was with wiping.. it hasn't happened since, but kinda freaked me out!

Ooo exciting!

Hope its ovulation blood and you caught the egg and that you get a lovely Christmas BFP!

Emma.xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->