Question...

LivForHim

Reaction score
Hey ladies! I know I've said before how much I love to post in here because the encouragement is so great!! Anywho...I have been thru a whirlwind physically and emotionally lately...nothing horrible, just stuff!! So to get to my question...my hubs had a vasectomy almost 2 years ago and now I am "somewhat" regretting it! We felt it was right at the time but man, I'd love another baby and I know he's coming around to the idea big time! Soo..he has his semen analysis for the first time last month and it showed nothing, however, there was VERY little to test, of ya catch my drift...do you think that could be 100% right since it was so little to test? I know I'm grasping at straws here but love to hear opinions and experience if any of you ladies have any! Thank you!!!

I don't know anything about that stuff but I wanted to wish you luck. Would he consider a reversal?

sorry have no advice but didnt want to read and run.. goodluck x

Even a little would have sperm as each drop contains sperm. So his results are consistent With a vasectomy. Did he had a SA following the vasectomy?
He should speak to a urologist about a VR. It's been a short time which is when they are usually most successful. If you don't feel like the rest was adequate then repeat with like 3 days of no ejaculation. Hopefully you guys figure out which way to go!!

Thank you for ypur replies, ladies! Neither of us really want to go thru with the reversal because it's so expensive...we truly are happy with the 2 we have and feel extremely blessed to have the family we do have...I guess for now I'll continue to pray the if God sees fit, we'll have a MIRACLE baby!!

If you think you may ever consider a reversal, I'd suggest doing it sooner rather than later as I think people often find reversal is less successful if done after a number of years.
If you feel now you may want another baby, that's probably not likely to go away completely, at least without leaving you with regret.
Good luck with whatever you decide xxxxxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->