• Welcome back! The Xenforo Cloud migration is now complete. Thank you for your patience! NOTE: please make sure to report any issues to our Technical Support forum and we'll review ASAP.

Question

boxxee

Reaction score
I have a regular 28 day cycle, the first few months of trying to conceive i was taking a pregnancy test all the time after ovulation,

And can't bare the disappointment, and normally wait on my af,

This month i had really bad headaches and heard this was a sign of pregnancy,

So this morning i took an ovulation test i heard that u can tell and it showed my line darker that the test line,

Is it right that it detects pregnancy? I want to go to the shops but i can't bare disappointment,,,its 11dpo

What use think?

Didn't want to just read and run, i'm new to all of this myself and am really interested to find out the answer to your question too... How many dpo are you? Hopefully someone who knows more about this than i do will be able to help us out :hugs:

there is a thread going of opks and hpts and how they can detect them. may be worth a look :D and pics are posted

https://www.babyandbump.com/two-week-wait/507627-my-experiment-opks-hpts-hpt-added-plz-look.html

hi, I am 11dpo, How about you?
I'm 8dpo and time feels like it's going backwards! :dohh: Thanks hay246 for the info, i'll head on over there too. Fx'd boxxee, i'll look out for any updates you have :dust: xox

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mummynugs
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"