Question

shasar

Reaction score
I dont know if anyone can answer my question but if you have a postive opk result on say Tuesday, then a negative one on the wednesday - does that mean you have ovulated? If it does, what days should I have harassed my hubby>I had to go away so we only had time on the friday before, the tues am and wed pm. Is there anyone who can answer me?

When you get a positive, you usually ovulate 12-36 hours later. A negative opk on the following day doesn't necessarily mean you've already ovulated. You could have just had a short LH surge.

And just to add that the best practical way to tell if your positive OPK (LH surge) actually resulted in ovulation, is to temp. You'll see a tip and raised temps following successful ovulation. Fertility friend website is good for this. :)

I agree with Sarah! :thumbup: I don't temp though because I can never remember to and always end up going to the bathroom first!! :dohh: :rofl:

I agree with Sarah! :thumbup: I don't temp though because I can never remember to and always end up going to the bathroom first!! :dohh: :rofl:

:rofl: Me too!!! Thats why i got myself a cbfm off ebay...now i dont have to worry about a thing! :)

Sounds like you will probably have ovulated sometime on Wednesday hun.... so congratulations! you have timed your BD sessions perfectly! :happydance:

There will have been plenty of fresh :spermy: hanging around waiting to pounce on your eggie as soon as it popped its head outta the front door *so-to-speak* :rofl:

So now you can sit back, relax and enter the 2wk wait :hugs:

Good luck :dust: xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mummynugs
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"