Questionable frer

LuvallmyH

The 1 whom many call Mom
Reaction score
No idea what dpo or if I have even od. No ppaf yet. I should not have even tested, but that stupid frer was calling to me! I'm actually scheduled to have my tubes tied in a week.
IMG_6596.jpg

IMG_6605.jpg

IMG_6617.jpg
These are all from 3 - 10 min. I can't believe they could be bfp, but I'm not sure what they are. I've not had a frer have a line like that before. Sort of there but not really :shrug:

I think I can see something. Is it pink in person?

I see something but not familiar with these new ones. Didn't realise you were getting your tubes tied! Xx

So in my experience if a frer has an indent it fades away, if it's bfp it dries darker. So either this is a very wonky test (most likely) or a very early bfp. I'm so confused! I want it to be bfn, I want it to be bfp. I don't want to get all worked up again!!! I should not have tested. I only have that one to test before surgery.
Here is what it looks like this morning. Difficult to see, but 100% there. Also hard to tell color.
IMG_6626.jpg

IMG_6628.jpg

You'll have to bear with me for the next week. It's going to be a tough one for me & im sure to be a little crazy.

I deffo see it and 100% agree about the annoying fading lines and lines which are still there. I'm not sure where the line is supposed to be on these tho. Looks like you will have to buy another box :dohh: any inclining on dpo?

I see it, it looks closer to the control line that i would have expected, but i don't know the new tests so not sure, it does look pinkish though

I was getting my tubes tied soon, too. My baby just turned 9 months old. Did this same thing, last week and swore I saw a line. ...and I did. �� I'm 4 weeks pregnant. I turn 40 next year. ����

I don't see anything on your test yet but it may be because I'm looking off of my phone. I'll be following to see the outcome. Hope it turns out the way you want. Gl!

I was getting my tubes tied soon, too. My baby just turned 9 months old. Did this same thing, last week and swore I saw a line. ...and I did. �� I'm 4 weeks pregnant. I turn 40 next year. ����

I don't see anything on your test yet but it may be because I'm looking off of my phone. I'll be following to see the outcome. Hope it turns out the way you want. Gl!

Congrats! Life is funny sometimes! I'm 41 & Hanson is 8 months! I ordered another box for tomorrow. We will see. I hear bad things about the new frer. I never had a line on the old one that was not a bfp.
I'm not sure what I want! I know what I need to do! Follow my head not my heart!

I deffo see it and 100% agree about the annoying fading lines and lines which are still there. I'm not sure where the line is supposed to be on these tho. Looks like you will have to buy another box :dohh: any inclining on dpo?

I thought I might have od a week & half ago - ish, lol. No clue if I did. I still am nursing and have not had af yet.
Ordered a new box for tomorrow. :wacko:

Congrats! Life is funny sometimes! I'm 41 & Hanson is 8 months! I ordered another box for tomorrow. We will see. I hear bad things about the new frer. I never had a line on the old one that was not a bfp.
I'm not sure what I want! I know what I need to do! Follow my head not my heart!

A couple of months ago I had baby fever. Then wouldn't you know as soon as I decided I'm definitely done, I fall pregnant lol. Ds woke up every 3 hours last night. I woke up so tired asking if I can do two babies at once. :( I guess whatever happens happens...

I fell pregnant without having a period after birth and was breastfeeding, it happens sometimes. I can definitely see a line on your test, I think the only way to know is to test in a couple of days and see if it progresses because with these curved FRERs I have seen so many lines which aren't positives, so faint lines on these will always be difficult to decipher

I can see something faint on the latest test, particularly the second photo. Fx, hope you get the result your after.

I see it but I've heard bad things about the new frers xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->