Questionaire for My social networking and tourism :)

maybethistime

Mummy 2 Aaliyah
Reaction score
Questionnaire for customers that use Social Networking sites for Travel and Tourism Purposes

My name is Stephanie Helme and I am currently studying my Travel and Tourism Management degree at Bolton University. For completion of my course I am writing my dissertation on
“What potential is there for Travel & Tourism organisations to market themselves via Social Networking sites”?
In order for this to be made possible I need your help filling out the questionnaire below, it should take around 5-10 minutes to complete.
The purpose of this questionnaire is to find out if customers are using social networking sites to access information about travel and tourism organisations.

Just highlight ur answer pretty please :) and im doing a prize draw for a highstreet voucher for the winner for UK peeps and PP of £10 for people outside the area. So its a win win situation hand in date is on the 10th of august :)

Pc usages
1. Do you own a computer/lap top? (Please highlight where applicable)
o Yes
o No

2. How often do you use your computer a week? (please highlight where applicable)

o 1-2
o 3-4
o 5 +

3. What purpose do you use your PC? (please highlight where applicable)

o Work

o Email

o Social networking

o Other please state below

Social networking and travel and tourism

4. Which social networking sites do you use regularly? (please highlight where applicable)

o Flickr.com
o Facebook.com
o Tripadvisor.com
o Twitter.com
o Other (please state below)

5. Which of the following have you used social networking for? (Please highlight where applicable)
o To gain information about a particular tourism product (hotel, airline, train travel agent service etc)

o Reviews on a tourism product (hotels, transport travel agent)

o Promotions (buy one get one free offers, 10% off etc)

o Pictures or videos of a particular tourism product.

6. If a negative review or boycott was shown on a social networking site, would this change you opinion on the product (please highlight appropriate)

Most Likely Likely Sometimes Not at all

7. When gaining information about the tourism product has the information given been correct?
Most Likely Likely Sometimes Not at all

8. How many negative reviews on a tourism product would change you mind about that service (please Highlight appropriate)
1-5 6-10 11 or more

9. What is it that appeals to you about using social networking sites for travel and tourism research? (please Highlight below)
o Accessibility of the information
o The interaction with past customers that have used the product
o The reliability of the information that is provided

10. If a travel and tourism organisation/business was not available on a particular social networking site would you still want to use the product

Absolutely Likely Sometimes Not at all

Please state why below,

 
About you
11. Name of respondent

12. Age (please Highlight appropriate)
o 16-30
o 31-40
o 41-50
o 51-60
o 61+

13. Income
o Less than 10000
o 10001-20000
o 21001-30000
o 31001-40000
o 40000+

14. How often do you buy travel and tourism products per year?
o 1-2
o 3-4
o 5-6
o 7+

15. What is your first port of call when buying tourism products?
o Internet
o Word of mouth
o High street tourism stores

Thank you for you time and cooperation
Stephanie Helme

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member