Questionn?

Emma_x

Mummy To Elouise
Reaction score
Ano Breast Feeding Is Better For The Baby But i Really Wudnt Feel Comfortable Doing This So Ive Decided Im Going To Bottle Feed.

Do Yu Have To Take Your Own Formula Milk Into Hospital Or Do They Provide It?

x

I dont think hospitals provide formula milk anymore hun.
Im going to bottle feed too. xx

They provide it in my hospital but i have heard a few people on here where their hosp has stopped providing formula to promote breast feeding, prob ask yr midwife she will be able to tell u x

I think it depends on the hospital. If you give them a ring they will tell you. The hospital i had my 1st in provided formula in disposable bottles and you werent allowed to use your own (even though i breastfed i found out this information beforehand incase i changed my mind). The hospital i am delivering at this time provides formula but you can take your own. xx

My hospital provides milk but don't think all hospitals do anymore.

It def depends on the hospital. Mine didn't and I had to take my own x

Ano Breast Feeding Is Better For The Baby But i Really Wudnt Feel Comfortable Doing This So Ive Decided Im Going To Bottle Feed.

x

Check with your midwife as a few are going to be withdrawing the free bottles of formula but most will still be providing them in the near future. What hospital is it?

As the others have said hun, you need to call and make sure. Mine provides the formula, bottles, teats etc, but they're all different. Good luck!

Id ask your midwife hun. All hospitals are different. If not, you can get the ready made small carton things instead of taking a big formula tub with you! Thats what i was advised to do x

Id ask your midwife hun. All hospitals are different. If not, you can get the ready made small carton things instead of taking a big formula tub with you! Thats what i was advised to do x

I was going to say the same.I hope to breast feed but I have packed 2 cartons of ready made milk just to be on safe side.I think hospitals do have some because if mummy or baby is poorly they have to feed them something!I think it's limited.I know when I was taken in with my daughter at 3 months they had milk for your use but prefered people to bring in their own xx

You have to povide your own at my hospital.

Def check with your hospital hun. I'm hoping to breastfeed, and have been told that my hospital provides formula, but am still taking a couple of those ready made cartons, just in case.
xx

x

Check with your midwife as a few are going to be withdrawing the free bottles of formula but most will still be providing them in the near future. What hospital is it?

Its North Manchester General Hospital x

Yea i'd go with what others have said, you need to just ask your MW because every hospital is different.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mummynugs
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"