Questions about Clomid!

Jenn95

Reaction score
Hi, I'm Jenn and I am currently on my first Cycle of Clomid. I am taking it CD 5-9 currently I am on CD 7. My fertility Doctor doesn't want to monitor this month (which I'm nervous about). But he says since I am under 30 and no history of cysts he feels comfortable with. Now I know EVERY woman is different but I was wondering from some ladies the following:

1.) How many Cycles have you been on Clomid?
2.) How many mg's are you on?
3.) What Cycle Days do you take your Clomid?
4.) (If different month to month on Clomid) What is the *average* cycle day you O on? (Remember only on Clomid, not a "normal" cycle without Clomid)
5.) Are you on just Clomid or trigger shots as well?
6.) Have you had any successful pg's with Clomid?
7.) Of course anything else you want to add!!! :)

Thanks ladies! You are really helping me out on this! And again I know everyone is different, I'm just trying to understand others' experiences! Wishing a lot of :dust: to all you ladies!!

I think I've answered all these on another thread but I will do it again here.

1.) How many Cycles have you been on Clomid?

- This is my second cycle ttc #2. My third cycle total.

2.) How many mg's are you on?

- 50 every time

3.) What Cycle Days do you take your Clomid?

- 2-6

4.) (If different month to month on Clomid) What is the *average* cycle day you O on? (Remember only on Clomid, not a "normal" cycle without Clomid)

- I have only ovulated once and it was cd 16. My first cycle ttc #2 was last August and annovulatory. Still waiting to o this cycle.

5.) Are you on just Clomid or trigger shots as well?

- Just the clomid.

6.) Have you had any successful pg's with Clomid?

- Yes, ds was conceived first round on clomid.

7.) Of course anything else you want to add!!! :)

- I think the reason my cycle in August was annovulatory was because I was using left over clomid from ds and it was expired. This new round I just finished was fresh and I can already tell the difference. It's very close to how I felt with my first round.

Thanks so much Krissie! Yes, you answered most in conversations in your thread! I appreciate you taking the time to answer again :) I'm surprised their aren't more woman who are on Clomid who are ttc right now!

I am too. Usually there is a thread or two with a good amount of activity.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->