Questions about evap lines

aidensxmomma

4 on Earth, Many in Heaven
Reaction score
So i took a test earlier today and thought I saw a faint line on it. It might be an evap line though. So I have two questions:

* Do evap lines get darker if they're exposed to moisture? The line got darker when it sat in the bathroom while I showered.

* I took a picture and edited it so I could see the picture as a negative. Do evap lines show up when you change the image to a negative view?

Thanks for any help :flower:

Hey! What brand are you using? I have had frer evaps and first signal evaps.

1) The longer the test sits, the darker the evap in my experience. Frers especially if you crack the case open.

2) Absolutely. I have had evaps and indent limes show up in the inverted/negative of a photo.

Now, I have also had a positive that got more clear over a week. The only way to know for sure is try to stick to pink dyes (but not the frer comfort) and test again in a couple of days. Fxed!

Thanks for your response. :)

I used a dollar tree pregnancy test, which is New Choice brand. It is a pink dye test.

I'll try testing again in a few days and keep my fingers crossed for that bfp!

Yeah, I haven't used them. My dollar tree is always out, so walmart is just easier. Plus, they sell the old style frer 2 for $9. But from what I read the new choice can have bad evaps over time, so trust what you see within the time limit. Do you have a picture? Or maybe post a pic of your next test

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->