Questions about implantation, did you feel it?

HisKhaleesi

Reaction score
So I am 7 DPO today and I am watching myself like a hawk...(lol its really hard not too). From what I read you dont always feel implantation occur or have implantation spotting? It seems to me from reading forums that a lot of people experience it even though google says most people dont. I dont recall ever experiencing that with my first two, but they were surprises so i didnt pay attention like I am now. All I felt so far was yesterday had some stinging sensations on my right ovary area, but I chalked it up to gas cramps...so what should I be looking for? How many of you have felt/experienced implantation?

I didn't experience it with my first but she was also a surprise. I hadn't seen AF for 6 months before so I was looking for her. I didn't have any spotting or implantation bleeding.

I am like you this time around -- I am watching my body like a hawk and reading way too much into every twinge, feeling, fluid, etc. I could've bet $1 million last month I was pregnant, but I got a BFN. I am hoping that I will get my BFP later this week but I am trying (I repeat, TRYING) not read too much into anything. Easier said than done though.

I had implantation cramping...I was at a meeting at work and at the time I didn't know what it was but it was some very strong cramps that lasted maybe 10 minutes

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->