questions about o and af timings

Biscuitbaby

Mum of 2 boys TTC#3
Reaction score
I need help............

I been using a clear blue monitor ......

I'm currently on cd18.......

I got my 'peaks' on cd 9 & 10 but with no 'highs' before it - just straight to peak!? so do you think I o'd? I thought that was a bit early in the cycle to o? but the day after I had one high and lows after that

I guess I'm either 8 or 9 dpo? I have a 28day cycle (lately) which means af is due on the 22nd (ish) BUT I thought that AF always shows two weeks after O? which means af should arrive on the 16th or 17th

I'm confused now lol This make sense to anyone? Am I making sense?

Af doesnt always show exactly 2weeks after O, it can be a little before or after, everyones cycle is different. Just pay attention to your peaks and cervical fluid. If you have sex every other day after your period theres no doubt you'll Dtd in your fertile window. Goodluck

Thank you xx I was a bit confused because I read some where that it turned up exactly two weeks after lol :dohh:

I didn't get fertile mucus until nearly a week after! I'm not sure what to go by - the monitor or mucus?! :wacko::shrug:

Lol everyone doesnt have a "textbook" period. And that is kind of confusing.. I would say use both just in case! but cervical fluid is more reliable because thats how the sperm will be able to travel easily and safely in an acidic environment. And more CM means more hormones which = Ovulation

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mummynugs
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"