Questions about the Cambridge diet, can anyone help?

K

Katieeeee

Hey ladies! I'm on a serious mission to lose weight. I've read a couple of threads on here about the Cambridge diet...I'm really interested in this, would anyone be able to answer a few questions I have?

Is it completely safe?
How quickly on average do you lose weight and at what rate?
Do you need to eat any food at all?
What are the shakes like?
Do you end up feeling hungry?

Thankyou!

Hey ladies! I'm on a serious mission to lose weight. I've read a couple of threads on here about the Cambridge diet...I'm really interested in this, would anyone be able to answer a few questions I have?

Is it completely safe? Tricky question, is any diet ruely safe! It worked 4 me but i no ppl who got ill on it.
How quickly on average do you lose weight and at what rate? I did 3 sachets a day and 4 ltres of water and lost 3.5 stone in 3 months (ive put it all bk on and a stone :dohh:)
Do you need to eat any food at all?Depends on what stageu start and height
What are the shakes like?Personally theres some really nice sachets sweet and savoury, i literally lived off the choco and choco mint one when i did it. I prefered the tetra packs aswell (also in choco!!) They do bars and my fave was the cranberry one.
Do you end up feeling hungry? It depends on the person, for the first couple of weeks i did but then it was ok.

Thankyou!

If yr determined and have the money then its worth it, lets just say i lost 11lb in my first week and then a further 7 lb the next! but if u dont stick to it then ull end up putting it bk on and more. u need to slowly start introducing yr food bk in x

Thanks Bana! So far I don't think it's really for me...I love food too much! And it seems really expensive as well. Thinking of trying weight watchers or slimming world...

i did cambridge a few years back it's very tough but does work:thumbup:
i've never done slimming world so can't comment on that,but i have done weight watchers and it's a great healthy way to lose weight...this would be really great for you katieee:thumbup:good luck:flower:

btw your baby is gorgeus:)

i did cambridge a few years back it's very tough but does work:thumbup:
i've never done slimming world so can't comment on that,but i have done weight watchers and it's a great healthy way to lose weight...this would be really great for you katieee:thumbup:good luck:flower:

btw your baby is gorgeus:)

Hahaha thankyou! I'm jealous of him :growlmad: I wanna look that gorgeous :growlmad:

I've done weight watchers and i've just joined slimming world. Im on my first day but its going really well so far, on WW i was quite restricted cos of my points but today so far I've not felt hungry at all, im sat eating a big bowl of fruits and fat free yoghurt yuumm!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->