Questions

BabyBaxter09

Reaction score
:juggle:Ok are there any SAHM's here that work from home. I was looking for something to do from the house if work doesnt work out after the baby gets here. I have heard that there are some very good at home jobs, but what are they????

ive just started working from home in the lead up to my maternity leave, but i just asked my boss if i could do my job from home (its mainly just data entry) and they were fine with it. So i still do the same thing i did when i went to the office everyday, just now i log on via the net from my spare bedroom! I was lucky my boss is so easy going and was happy to let me work this way. Ill be having three months off after the baby is born then working from home again.

Maybe theres similar data entry type jobs that could be done from your home. good luck with finding something!

Depends what kind of things you can do!
If you can write or know about computers try www.elance.com

For general work at home stuff, have a look at https://www.wahm.com/forum/ It's US based so I didn't manage to find much on there for me, but as you're in Texas may be it'll be good for you!

:hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mummynugs
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"