Questions

Ashtong

Reaction score
I went to see my obgyn yesterday and talked to him about TTC. I stopped depo(one shot) in October and had a cycle earlier this month so this is our first cycle really trying. He said since I had a real cycle the depo is completely out of my system and he said I could get pregnant anytime. I'm off all my meds and I don't sleep. His nurse said to take B6 and a unisom. I've read some things online about B6 and I just don't know about it. He also said if I wasn't pregnant by the next time I come in in august we would look into some help. So has anyone heard of bad things about b6 and what would prob happen if I'm not preg by August? Sorry this is vague I just don't know what to expect thanks :)

B6 is supposed to help regulate your hormones. I tried B6 for the first time this cycle....it delayed my ovulation by almost 5 days! I was taking 100mg. Next cycle I might take just 50mg.
As far as not getting pregnant by August, your OB will just probably do basic hormone testing (FSH, estrogen, LH, progesterone, etc). But I would not worry about that deadline. It could take a normal healthy couple 12-18 months to conceive naturally.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->