questions :(

furry_bandico

Waiting for BFP
Reaction score
First off I don't even know if I should even be here. but because I might be on my 2ww I figured I post here.

when it comes to the 2ww and my status... (I asked this on a Facebook group and got no real response )

I have a 28 day cycle and I thought my LP was the standard 14 days but....
I got a pos opk on cd 11 and a pos on cd 12 with o pains in the morning only and then got a neg that evening... CD 13 and today cd 14 are both neg opks. Soooo my question is... if I only had 2 days of + opk's and then o pains followed by a - opk... would I have oed on CD 12 in the am? or do you think i still have a standard 14 day lp and i will o today?

I'm already experiencing the post O symptoms like sore breasts

the other question I will ask depending on what you believe my status is in this 2ww issue and if I have even oed yet.

I'm thinking my o date was CD 12 and I'm already 2 dpo.
any thoughts?

Hey, I feel bad that I was gonna read and run but I genuinely have no idea when it comes to all the technical side of this :haha: I'm the one asking the questions here, not answering but I thought I'd say hey, wish you luck and bump this up so someone clever than me can help you :) Good luck x

You could have a shorter LP this month. I would go by the OV sticks and BD again today just to make sure. When I conceived DD I thought I had already O'd but who knew that it was that extra time that made it happen. Good Luck and FX'd for you!

Get to BD and cross your fingers :) I'm starting my tww today! I would definetly go by opk my cycle was long didn't ob till cd19 so it can vary!!

oh I'm going to bd tonight... he could use it... he had a bad day and needs the pick me up. :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->