Quick Clomid Question

x0xbaybeeemz

LTTTC #1
Reaction score
Hi everyone, Well iv got a hospital appointment this wednesday with the gyno and i was hoping i was going to be put on clomid but now iv been reading up about blocked tubes etc and iv worried myself and just wondering if they would check for blocked tubes before putting me on any infertility drugs?? :shrug:

Hey hun,
I had my first appointment with the gyno last moday (week today) due to non existant af and high LH levels, doc sais it was pcos and after trying metformin for 6m without success she made me an appointment at hospital.
I was not sure what to expect at the appoinment but it went ok and i came out with the result i wanted, meds to bring on af and 3 cycles of clomid! I had an internal scan done and he said yes it was pcos but from what he could see it was mild.
Im now praying for a clomid baby. Oh and try not to read too much into it, stressing yourself out only makes ttc harder. Just take it one day at a time and see what the gyno says at your appointment.
If you dont mind me asking did your gp reffer you to the gyno? How long have you been ttc?
:hugs:

Some do, but mine didn't.
I asked for it (HSG) after my 5th failed Clomid. It turned out to be clear, but who knows, there may have been a tiny speck blocking the eggies:nope:

Hey hun,
I had my first appointment with the gyno last moday (week today) due to non existant af and high LH levels, doc sais it was pcos and after trying metformin for 6m without success she made me an appointment at hospital.
I was not sure what to expect at the appoinment but it went ok and i came out with the result i wanted, meds to bring on af and 3 cycles of clomid! I had an internal scan done and he said yes it was pcos but from what he could see it was mild.
Im now praying for a clomid baby. Oh and try not to read too much into it, stressing yourself out only makes ttc harder. Just take it one day at a time and see what the gyno says at your appointment.
If you dont mind me asking did your gp reffer you to the gyno? How long have you been ttc?
:hugs:

Well iv had scan done about 8months ago and i found out what the problem was! My follicles arent getting mature enough and mine arent maturing naturaly without abit of help from fertility drugs! :( When i went back to the docters to see about the scan she told me to come back in 6months if i wasnt pregnant because the follicles could of matured on there own but mine never have so i went back 8months later and she then refferd me to the gyno and its in 2days time so i really dont know what to expect! and wev been TTC for a year and 7months :(

Some do, but mine didn't.
I asked for it (HSG) after my 5th failed Clomid. It turned out to be clear, but who knows, there may have been a tiny speck blocking the eggies:nope:

Well if they put me on clomid (fingers crossed!) without doing that first, if i dont get pregnant in first 2 months or so i will ask them if i could have that done! :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->