quick question about 12 months jabs

gosh good question the boys have theirs tuesday eekkk

Emma only had 1 at 12 months, but had 2 at 13 months....

in scotland they are changing so they get there hib/men c booster, 3rd PCV (pneumo) and MMR so from now on kids in the surgery i work at will get 3 jags at the one time, were has before it was the hib men c booster one month and the mmr and pneumo the next. x

at my docs it was just one jab, but now they are combining them all so would be 3 in one go x

just had ours and it was three injections in one go - it should say on the letter you get through to remind you.

when they said to me 'it's three in one' - stupid i thought it was three in one injection - nope - three horrible injections. once you have them though, that's it until they start school.

thanks for replying ladies - i posted it this morning as she actually had it this afternoon. I had to get OH to take her because I just cant bear it. She had three injections at 6 months and I hated it. Luckily today she had only the one. Next month she will have two. Thank you all for replying though. I cant get over how they can do a three in one its just mean :(

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->