Quick question about CM

arturia

Reaction score
Just in case, TMI warning.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

So I have been checking my CM and looking over sample pictures of fertile CM and I'm a bit uncertain what mine is supposed to be. I'm assuming it's fertile simply because of where I am in my cycle, (CD16 in a longer cycle) but it doesn't really look quite like ANY of the 'fertile' examples I've seen online.

I don't have a picture. (and am not certain a picture would really show what I'm concerned about anyways)

It's watery, but seems to come out with a big stretchy clump. It's cloudy white-ish, and feels creamy if I rub it around, but if I stretch it it comes out as a string, long enough to be EWCM. But still LOOKS like it's a clump and not completely liquid.

So... weigh-ins. Is this just my own brand of EWCM? Or infertile?

Last cycle was the first time I had ewcm and it looked like phlegm. It was yellow and basically just looked like when you have a cold and cough up mucous. Nothing like what the standard ewcm is supposed to look like but that's mine. Everyone is slightly different so if it matches up for your cycle, I'd say this is your ewcm xxx

I get this after ovulation. Like you said it is just wet with "bits" in it that are more white and they are what stretch. Usually I get this like a week or week and a half before AF. Definitely could be ewcm for you but in my case, I don't think it is.

Pne-It's my first cycle off birth control so I don't know yet. I remembered having longer cycles though.

Pne-It's my first cycle off birth control so I don't know yet. I remembered having longer cycles though.

Oh ok, well if you want to conceive, it wouldn't hurt to BD. You'll have to pay attention to next cycle and see if it's the same. My cycles are shorter so pretty sure I ovulate earlier due to the cramping and EWCM I get. And then I get semi dry and then what you are describing.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->