Quick question....any help greatly appreciated xx

JenJosh

Reaction score
Hi, I am almost 10 weeks, had a scan last week and all ok:happydance: but every day around the same time get period type cramps which fade after an hour or so, always the same time of day (early evening) no bleeding just these annoying cramps - is this normal?:flower:

I'm getting that at 4+3 too. I gather it's normal!

Yeah its normal. I've had it from 4 weeks and still get it now at 7 weeks. Its just the uterus stretching xx

Thanks, think i am just paranoid lost my 16 month old little boy 5 months ago:cry: just praying all ok with this little jelly bean xx:flower:

Oh no hunni big hugs for you and you have a very healthy pregnancy:hugs: The pains are just like period pains and sometimes keep me awake but bear in mind after seeing a heartbeat the chances of miscarriage are 2-4%, that always helps me relax knowing that xxxxxx

Thanks Kerrie,

I never knew that about the heartbeat and miscarriage thing, i feel so much more relaxed now - Cameron was a healthy little boy he died as the result of a tragic accident, so that maybe explains my need for re-assurance, thank you so much xx

:hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs:

Although i have never been pregnant before, its a miracle coz i was told i may not be able to have children so i come on here for all the reassurance i could get. I also have a baby book which i look at often and see how bubba grows. Im sure you'l be fine hunni xxxxxxxxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mummynugs
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"