Quick question..Boots tests

A

alishaaa

Okay, I just wanted to ask if anyone knows how realible the boots own brand hpt are? Ive just brought two of them as adviced by a friend instead of superdrug ones. I havent taken one yet i want advice first. Do the boots ones give bad evaps etc?

Thank you

**Edit, i've just taken the test and two purple lines. But its over to one side is this normal? Ill attach a picture in a bit

I had the same with an ads test the other day the control line was not in the usual place but I'm sure this is just down to factory placement error.

Look forward to seeing the pics :D

i used boots test and never had a problem, would be gd to see pic as i think most of the test lines look slightly off :haha:

The test and control boxes on boots tests are so tiny I wouldn't be surprised if test lines were off centre... Looking forward to a pic :)

Do these look normal? AF was ment to arive 3 days ago, these were taken about 5 minutes after i tested. Lines appeared within the time limit,tbh it arived soon as i peed on it. Tell me what you think.. .

Attachments

• 1.jpg
    1.jpg
    8.5 KB · Views: 83
  • 2.jpg
    2.jpg
    12.8 KB · Views: 63
  • 3.jpg
    3.jpg
    13.2 KB · Views: 60
That a good positive hun the test just isn't lined up with the windows, might be able to see better if you shake it or take it apart. Congratulations. x

That a good positive hun the test just isn't lined up with the windows, might be able to see better if you shake it or take it apart. Congratulations. x

So thats a deffinatly a positive? Eeeeeeek.
Thanks alot, congrats on your pregnancy too,your getting close :) xx

That is a very strong positive, take it apart and you will see two perfect lines for sure. Congrats!

i would be taking another, it does look bfp, but i personally would take another :)

I'm sure it's BFP ,especially as both lines are sliding towards one end- it just looks like th test strip inside has moved, or wasn't placed right. I'm sure the test is accurate, I can't think of any fault that would simultaneously move the strips and provide a false positive soo...pretty sure you're preg and CONGRATS!!!!

That looks like a nice strong positive, congratulations!! I agree with the others, the gap between the two lines looks spot on to be a pos. Think the whole strip has just shifted, don't worry. Do another in the morning to confirm!

I had this my the same test, had to open it up because I couldn't see the lines right. That's a definate :bfp: take it apart and re-post a pic xxx

So thats a deffinatly a positive? Eeeeeeek.
Thanks alot, congrats on your pregnancy too,your getting close :) xx

Oh yes you are pregnant hun :yipee: congratulations and thank you I can't believe where the last 7 1/2 months have gone :dohh:. I hope you have a totally uneventful pregnancy (in the nicest possible way :haha:). Happy and healthy 9 months to you. Pregnancy rocks and you've just joined the club :thumbup:

hiya ive just posted about boots tests myself...how many dpo were you when you took it if you dont mind me asking?? x

hiya ive just posted about boots tests myself...how many dpo were you when you took it if you dont mind me asking?? x

This was taken 3 days after AF was due. couldn't believe how dark the lines got right way. I took the test apart and it looked perfectly normal.

You'll all be happy to know i took another and the lines were perfectly straight and nice and dark even though I done it at 9pm. I'll post another picture in the morning :) xx

And for anyone thinking about the boots test they seem reliable enough and good for money really xx

Well, what do you think of those lines? :happydance:

Attachments

• 22.jpg
    22.jpg
    13.2 KB · Views: 23

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member