Quick Question! Could I be pregnant?

sillysamy

Reaction score
My stomach mildly been hurting sometimes like cramps, sometimes like food poisoning and sometimes as though I had done crunches last day... No periods for more than week! I don't think I have stress to skip it, no medications... I dunno!! Few days back test was negative with evaps. I had unprotected sex but DH didn't release in me!! Could I be pregnant!? I have never had my periods skip ever for that long.
Can other reasons for skipping periods cause such stomach aches!! ( they are mild but there most days) :help: <3

Other reasons for a skipped period are: iron deficiency anemia, PCOS, hormonal imbalance... if you don't get your period in 3 months and your pregnancy tests are negative I would see a Dr. The issues I have mentioned are easily fixable.
:)

Do you track your cycles, ie know when you ovulated and your current DPO?
Have you tested yet?

I have never skipped or been inrregular before. Yeah will see dr as you said of need be. <3 Thank you! I do not keep track of ovulation (but I had heavy discharge for 2-3 days and that was around my due date) and I know I am 12 days past my due date now. Sorry for such confusion hehe. Ty <3

Ok seems like af started. I keep feeling pregnant, I have never felt like this ever. We were not even planning for me to be imagining just so random. The af is bright red and regular flow since very beginnning which is weird for me, normally I get brown first for half or a day and that goes red and fades. Its been one day and still bleeding not too heavy and not too light. Dunno! Our bodies are weird things hehe can be anything. Also, I get severe cramps normally and now here its very bearable and honestly like a breeze!! Anyways, I feel relaxed any which ways. :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->