quick question from 1st tri....

babydevil1989

Reaction score
:hi:

i was just wondering if any of you have had bleeding during first tri and everything has been ok?

iv been bleeding for a week and half (im 6 weeks) now first was brown now red and a few small clots! but i had a scan yesterday and there was a bean with a heartbeat and they found no reason for the bleeding.

so really looking for some of your experiences? :thumbup:

i had a bleed at 6 weeks turned out to be a subchorionic bleed around one of my babies sacs but all is well now :) good luck

i did! i first started bleeding around 6 weeks, i had a scan and yeh everything was fine.

I'd had a miscarriage the month before and apparently it had left some scar tissue and clots which was the cause of the bleeding.

However i bled again at around 9 weeks and still made sure i notified the midwife and had yet another scan (everything was fine again) but dont ignore if it happens again is all i'm trying to say (i know you most prob wont)

Hope everything stays ok and you have a good sticky bean :0) x x x

Link to my thread https://www.babyandbump.com/pregnancy-first-trimester/683440-bleeding-6-7-wks-happy-story-0-a.html

i cant seem to relax im still bleeding and it terrifies me!! i have another scan a week tuesday to make sure everythings ok but i just cant get round the fact there is no reason for the bleeding (there HAS to be one!!) x

i had bleeding most of the way through 1st tri coz i had a number of different sch's.

one Saturday night i stood up out of bed and within a minute blood had soaked through my pjs and was pooling on the floor.
i went to the bathroom and took off my trousers and with that blood just poured out of me along with golf ball size clots.
oh rang an ambulance and i was taken to hospital.
i was really upset to hear the paramedics tell the nurse it looked like id had a miscarriage.
i was monitored for a while then sent home with an appointment for a scan on the Monday.
i spent the weekend really upset but when we went for the scan i was amazed to see our little baby rolling around totally unaffected.

that was at around 12 weeks,im almost 25 weeks now and all is well.
bleeding doesn't always mean the worst.
good luck hun and i hope everything works out for you x

thanks im taking it one day at a time! its like a light period not enough for a sanitary towel and mainly when i wipe! there was nothing they could see that was causing it.

hopefully it stops soon its so annoying and draining! x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->