Quick question : Gestone injections

maz

TTC #1 since Oct 2004
Reaction score
Hi everyone

I've just had a FET today (7th cycle) and my RI issues mean that I need to take far too many drugs to mention. I also have to do one clexane injection and one gestone (progesterone) injection daily. I've been injecting the gestone sub cut for five days but the clinic now want me to do it straight into the thigh or butt muscle. My question is for those that have done gestone injections : should I have my leg bent at 90 degs, slightly bent, or straight? Can it be done into the hamstring instead of the quad? Also, did anyone feel pretty dizzy and lightheaded approx 15 minutes afterwards?

Any feedback is welcomed.

Thanks
Maz xx

Hi Maz, sorry that I can't help you to answer your question but totally out of the blue you popped into my head. So I just logged in and searched for you. Great news on your FET, you are one strong and inspiring lady. I'm going to keep you in my thoughts and prayers. Xx xx

Hi Jojo

Funny, I was thinking about you the other day too.

I honestly don't know where I'm getting my strength (or money) from - this us our 7th cycle. Just hoping 7 really is a lucky number.

How's things with you?

xx

My PIO injections have always been in upper butt muscle. I would imagine it could be even more painful elsewhere. Best of luck with your cycle. I really hope this is the lucky cycle xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->