Quick question lucky ladies

baby D

Joshua and Amelia x
Reaction score
Erm, would you mind sharing what your cm was like leading up to your BFP :blush: Have read so many conflicting statements I don't know what to look for anymore!

Happy n Healthy nine months to you all :flower:

I had a more than usual amount of discharge and actually thought I had an STI or something. It was slightly cloudy, and quite thin in consistency. Not sticky.

I dont remember it being very obvious hun, but what i would reccomend is the clear blue smiley ovulation test. 2nd one I used and i fell :) xxx

I had ewcm at around seven days other then that nothing I was as dry as a desert and I am normally quite wet sorry tmi!! But that did make me stop and think cos I was so dry! Since bfp though I have been really wet again with almost a yellow tinge to it

For the two days before I got my BFP I had an almost milky discharge:blush:. Hope this helps.

White and milky with a different smell not a bad one tho. At 7dpo i got a stuffy drowsy mild headache it was quite distinctive. Cm was more or less same as before an af

Mine was a little bit watery but not so much that i would notice, if i hadnt got my bfp i wouldnt have noticed anything!!
xx

Both pregnancies were the same for me! Normal creamy cm for the first couple days after ovulation. Then it dried up and got stickier. By 6dpo it was snotty in texture and had a yellowy-green tinge (sorry if tmi). Last pregnancy I thought there was something wrong and I had an infection or something, but this time I recognized it from last pregnancy and sure enough I got my bfp at 9 dpo!

I was completely dry after ovulation, and that lasted until around week 6 1/2

I had lots of wet cm starting around 7 dpo, it was odd as usually during during the 2ww I have none at all, completely dry. Kept thinking it was af showing up.

I had no EWCM for the first time last month, I was convinced that it meant I hadn't ovulated but then got my BFP!

I've since felt very "wet" (sorry!) and cm has been milky consistently since.x

I didn't really notice being different in consistency or color. Just remember it being a lot more than normal.

After O I was a bit dry for about 3 days and since then i've had really thick creamy CM.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->