Quick question (nappies)

Mama Duck

Reaction score
I've been lurking on this board on/off for a good few weeks and am thinking that if we are blessed with another baby then reusable nappies may be the way to go. What I would like to know is this . . . which sort of nappy would anyone recommend - a one size fits all ar different ones for a growing baby? Obviously I'm thinking far ahead,just want a general jist really. Thanking anyone that answers this in advance x

Hi hun firstly i hope you get your bfp soon, as for nappies i myself have both fitted and birth to potty ones, i like the btp as it saves money in the long run but i also like the sized ones esp when Harley was little as they fit alot better in my opinion.
I suggest when you have your lo getting some trial packs and seeing which you prefer. x

Hi hun firstly i hope you get your bfp soon, as for nappies i myself have both fitted and birth to potty ones, i like the btp as it saves money in the long run but i also like the sized ones esp when Harley was little as they fit alot better in my opinion.
I suggest when you have your lo getting some trial packs and seeing which you prefer. x

exactly what i'd say too :thumbup:

Thanx ladies for your replies - yes getting the bfp first would be helpful :) I've been having a nosey of all the gorgeous babies on here wearing their cloth nappies - the nappies obviously come in a huge range of colours. I do like the look of the more funkier colours :) Also btp ones are they one size fits all? Sorry if I'm being dense as I'm a disposal gal :blush: Keane is still in nappies (he's just turned 2) but am hoping he'll be out of them soon. Also,another question on drying cloth ones - are they all suitable for tumble driers? And can you use fabric softner or is it not advisable (if that's the case then 2in1 washing powders would be out the window) . . .

yea BTP ones have poppers, normally 3 rows on the front of the nappy so you can extend the baby as your nappy grows. I find different nappies fit in different ways so it is better to experiment if you can. I air dry so can't comment on tumble driers but i think most can be tumble dried and no no fabric softner, just a quarter of the amount of regular non bio washing detergent you normally use.

I use the the tumble dryer and have had no problems and also use a 2 in 1 wash powder but only a tiny amount, mmmmm i is bad haha x

I casually asked dh what he thought about using cloth nappies for our next baby and he wrinkled his nose and bitched about the smell (that's how much he knows :haha:). Surely they can't pong any more/less than cloth? Methinks he may need more convincing x

They smell less hun i can never tell if harley has i have to check, as for dh mine is like yours so i just got them ( going back 3 years now) with my 3yo and now he loves them. men hey lol x

I will definately consider getting some trial packs too. Thanx hun x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"